Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle grinned when she found out Jasper was thinking the same as her. She looked at Jasper with a smile "How many more enemies do you got, we are a pretty good team". She pushed herself off the tree and walked beside Jasper, Lily and Alera.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"A few out there", Jasper admitted in response, shoving his raven black hair out of his face. "How do you think Lily would enjoy Canada?" he enquired; he remembered the relatives he had there. He had planned to visit them for a while now.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"She would like it, I bet it's really nice out there" Isabelle said, looking down at her feet then looking back up. "Your relatives are nice".

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Jasper smiled in return. "Great - I'll book a private plane", he said, aware that if he planned seats in a public plane it could mean the possible exposure of the supernaturals - especially since Lily was most likely new to her abilities. He dug into his pocket and removed a small, however modern mobile phone; he tended to only use it for flight purposes. The keys clicked and beeped under his fingers, seeming louder to him due to his enhanced senses.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiled "It's fun there. She said. She looked up at the birds and copied their chirp. She whisked and watched them carefully. "I love birds" she said and stopped whistling and looked at Lily, who was watching Jasper.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ten minutes later, Jasper had sorted out the flight details. "Done", he muttered under his breath, tucking the phone back into his jeans pocket. "Flight leaves in two days - If that's not an appropriate time for you, I'll just change it", he said clearly, his lips curling up into a genuine smile and revealing his pearl white teeth.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle laughs. "It's fine, I don't have anything I'm doing two days from now". She looks back up at the birds and smiled. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awesome. We can stay at the house till then", Jasper declared, picking up Lily in his steady arms as he carried her in the direction of his home. 

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle fallowed Jasper and Lily, she stomped slightly and cached up to them. She smiled and kept going. She gave Jasper a big hug just because she wanted to.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper laughed as Isabelle hugged him, watching as Lily did the same. He didn't need anything more than this. He didn't need anything more than a friend by his side ... and that was what he had. A mere two minutes passed and they had returned to his house, where the outside bonfire lit itself as soon as they approached.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ure dream goal ? by jaymir2cool14 ak...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos