Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey what do you want to do today jasper " I said smiling 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I dunno", Jasper chuckled. There was silence for a few minutes ... he and Isabelle just thought, waited. Suddenly, Jasper's eyes lit up. "Hey", he suggested, "We could go stop bad guys, save good lives ... I mean, two vampires, some ordinary thug wouldn't have a chance. What do you say?" Jasper smiled. He'd done this alone before, fought off thieves and what not. But now, he had company.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! I said laughing walking to where we were going

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smirked. "Grab my hand", he said, smiling. Quickly, he tied his fingers around Isabelle's wrist, and pulled her gently behind him as he ran through the forest. Believe it or not, 25 seconds and they were far away, in an alleyway in the city. It was absolutely silent. Jasper beckoned Isabelle silently as he walked, low to the ground. A high pitched scream rang through the dark alleyway. Fast, Jasper ran forward, where both he and Isabelle hid behind a trash can, their eyes locked on their target. Jasper stared intently as the enemy placed a pocket knife on a young man's throat. "Gimme ya money!" he demanded harshly. Jasper crouched down, then leapt over the trash can and towards the enemy. "Put the knife down", Jasper insisted. The thug moved away from the innocent man, but didn't drop his knife. Instead, he lunged for Jasper. Fearless, Jasper put both hands behind him on the floor, and leapt up into the air, his outstretched leg kicking the man in the bottom of his chin, and sending him flying into the air, and smashing against the brick wall of the building to the left of the alleyway ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper smirked. "Grab my hand", he said, smiling. Quickly, he tied his fingers around Isabelle's wrist, and pulled her gently behind him as he ran through the forest. Believe it or not, 25 seconds and they were far away, in an alleyway in the city. It was absolutely silent. Jasper beckoned Isabelle silently as he walked, low to the ground. A high pitched scream rang through the dark alleyway. Fast, Jasper ran forward, where both he and Isabelle hid behind a trash can, their eyes locked on their target. Jasper stared intently as the enemy placed a pocket knife on a young man's throat. "Gimme ya money!" he demanded harshly. Jasper crouched down, then leapt over the trash can and towards the enemy. "Put the knife down", Jasper insisted. The thug moved away from the innocent man, but didn't drop his knife. Instead, he lunged for Jasper. Fearless, Jasper put both hands behind him on the floor, and leapt up into the air, his outstretched leg kicking the man in the bottom of his chin, and sending him flying into the air, and smashing against the brick wall of the building to the left of the alleyway ...
Isabell laughed who are we going to take out next then I saw it a little girl being dragged around by a bully I looked at them the bully said he was going to fight the girl I jumped in fast " hey wanna fight me too" he said that I was to weak  but  I kicked him and said pick on someone your own size I smiled looking at jasper

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled as the victim of the violent thug quickly ran off, his eyes wide and horrified at the scene. Jasper turned around to see Isabelle fighting off a muscular teen. His eyes quickly fixed on the young, frightened girl. Calmly and carefully, Jasper moved over to the little girl, picking her up in his arms. "Sssh", he soothed her, "It's okay". The young girl buried her face on Jasper's shoulder, her tears soaking through his shirt. He could feel her tiny hands clutching his jacket, her short nails digging softly into his skin. Jasper didn't care. His eyes a normal blue to make sure the little girl wasn't scared of him, Jasper watched as Isabelle finally kicked the bully to the ground. The teen ran off then, leaving just Jasper, Isabelle and the little girl. "Nice", Jasper smiled, raising an eyebrow. Calmly, he gave her a look of sarcasm, then held in a laugh, and carried the small girl away to safety.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper smiled as the victim of the violent thug quickly ran off, his eyes wide and horrified at the scene. Jasper turned around to see Isabelle fighting off a muscular teen. His eyes quickly fixed on the young, frightened girl. Calmly and carefully, Jasper moved over to the little girl, picking her up in his arms. "Sssh", he soothed her, "It's okay". The young girl buried her face on Jasper's shoulder, her tears soaking through his shirt. He could feel her tiny hands clutching his jacket, her short nails digging softly into his skin. Jasper didn't care. His eyes a normal blue to make sure the little girl wasn't scared of him, Jasper watched as Isabelle finally kicked the bully to the ground. The teen ran off then, leaving just Jasper, Isabelle and the little girl. "Nice", Jasper smiled, raising an eyebrow. Calmly, he gave her a look of sarcasm, then held in a laugh, and carried the small girl away to safety.
where should we take her I said calmly talking to the little girl turned out her name was Lilly I know a place it has a bed and a TV and a lot of things no body lives there

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, biting his lip, "We can't leave her alone". There was silence. Jasper thought deeply. He held onto the young girl. "The problem is", he said, "In a big city like this, we'd never find her parents, if she has any". Jasper brushed the girl's hair with his palm, holding her carefully. "Why don't we ...", he suggested, "Keep her?" He looked over at Isabelle, then back at the small girl. A smile crossed his face. "I mean, of course she'd be a big responsibility", he admitted, "We'd have to watch her all the time". Jasper smiled hopefully. He'd spent 2584 years feeling alone, and he wanted to do this. "Isabelle?" Jasper enquired. Gently, he held the small girl close. Recovering from her crying, the young girl pulled back, staring at Jasper with round, innocent eyes, "Thank you".

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper shook his head, biting his lip, "We can't leave her alone". There was silence. Jasper thought deeply. He held onto the young girl. "The problem is", he said, "In a big city like this, we'd never find her parents, if she has any". Jasper brushed the girl's hair with his palm, holding her carefully. "Why don't we ...", he suggested, "Keep her?" He looked over at Isabelle, then back at the small girl. A smile crossed his face. "I mean, of course she'd be a big responsibility", he admitted, "We'd have to watch her all the time". Jasper smiled hopefully. He'd spent 2584 years feeling alone, and he wanted to do this. "Isabelle?" Jasper enquired. Gently, he held the small girl close. Recovering from her crying, the young girl pulled back, staring at Jasper with round, innocent eyes, "Thank you".
" no jasper I ment we could bring her there and stay with her we could raise her like she was ours" I said smiling at the little girls

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded, smiling. "Well, uh, I didn't tell you this earlier, but, I have my own house". He looked calmly at Isabelle and at the small girl, Lily. Moving down the alleyway, Isabelle beside him, Jasper spoke, "It's admittedly, pretty huge. I mean, when you've lived for 2584 years, you kinda start saving up for a house". Jasper couldn't help but laugh. He felt like an old man, saying that. Ignoring his own words, Jasper looked again at Isabelle. "It has everything", he assured Isabelle, "And it's in a safe area, kinda far from other ... people". Again, Jasper laughed, "But we won't have a problem getting to the shops". It was pretty easy to get around when you could run like lightning. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

What would be ur 11:11 wish tonight?

latest videos