Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew came first, outstretching his arms as if he expected a hug. "Hey, hey, hey! Looks like a party! Girls, big house, and ... ####?# he said, almost a little too loudly. Jasper laughed slightly, but then nodded to the kitchen cupboards. "Right over there", he replied, where the cupboard door was open, revealing a number of different beverages. Audrey came next, and while she approached Isabelle with a friendly smile, Ethan merely stood at the threshold, his features darkened under the hood of his black coat. "Party, my ####, a voice came from outside, and seconds later, Genevieve materialised at the door. As she calmly glanced around the room, her expression painted with boredom, the fingers of her right hand curled and twisted around a half-eaten cherry lollipop. "Hey there, Still #####, she addressed Jasper, her red lips curling up into a smirk, and her blonde hair shifting around her shoulders, the pink streaks gleaming slightly in the different angles of the light.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew came first, outstretching his arms as if he expected a hug. "Hey, hey, hey! Looks like a party! Girls, big house, and ..." he said, almost a little too loudly. Jasper laughed slightly, but then nodded to the kitchen cupboards. "Right over there", he replied, where the cupboard door was open, revealing a number of different beverages. Audrey came next, approaching Isabelle with a friendly smile, "Hi. So what's your name?" But Ethan merely stood at the threshold, his features darkened beneath the shadows cast by the hood of his black coat. "Party, my a s s", a voice said from outside, and a second later, Genevieve materialised by the front door. As she glanced around the room, her expression painted with boredom, she curled her fingers around the half-eaten cherry lollipop in her right hand, her blonde hair shifting slightly on her shoulders. Her pink streaks gleamed slightly in the different angles of the light, her practically flawless skin seeming even brighter than usual. "Hey there, Thrill Pill", she addressed Jasper calmly, revealing her glowing yellow eyes, which were intensified even further (if possible) due to her golden eyeshadow.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at Audrey with a kind smile "Hi...My name is Isabelle. What is yours". Isabelle looked at the rest coming in as she looked at the rest coming in. She laughed. "It's not exactly a party but nice touch". She smiled and sat back in her seat looking at Audrey.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lovely name. I'm Audrey", she responded, her eyes flashing to her brother, Andrew, who already appeared to be rummaging through the kitchen cupboard. "Food is good as hell", he commented, biting into a crumbling Oreo. Audrey smiled again, her eyes shimmering with innocence, but no embarrassment since she was so used to Andrew's - behaviour. "That's Andrew. My brother", she explained briefly, grabbing the Oreo from his hand. "It's a wonder your not fat or chubby with your diet", she joked, glancing down at his slim figure.

Ethan moved inside, his face still darkened with the shadows cast beneath his hood. As he pushed it back, he revealed his features, including his glistening blue eyes. "Jasper", he spoke calmly, bowing his head at the slightest. "And you are?" he enquired, watching Isabelle in silence. Genevieve draped her arm over his shoulder, taking another lick from her cherry lollipop, which grew smaller every minute. "That's Vamp Chic", she whispered, making it obvious she'd already nicknamed everyone in the room.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at Genevieve. "Or...Isabelle". She looked at both of them and smiled everyone seemed nice to her and very funny. Isabelle put her hand through her long brown hair and watched as the silent grew except for Andrew and Audrey, who were eating the food. Isabelle tried humming a song to break the silence.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where's the bedrooms, Thrill Pill?" Genevieve asked, sliding her arm off of Ethan's shoulder as she moved towards the hallway. "There's three rooms upstairs and two downstairs", Jasper responded almost immediately, shoving aside his dark hair. There was the sound of light footsteps speeding down the stairs, and then Genevieve stopped and turned, holding Lily upright in her arms. As Lily twisted Genevieve's pink and blonde strands between her fingers with curiosity, she gazed up at her before glancing back down at the others. Genevieve arched an eyebrow with a questioning expression as she faced Isabelle and Jasper again. "Want to explain, Vamp Chic?" she enquired.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at Genevieve "Oh...Lily, Me and Jasper saved her and we decided to keep her because she was all alone and didn't have any parents". Her voice slowed to a stop and looked at Jasper.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Really?" Genevieve sounded less than impressed. As she settled Lily on the ground, she placed her hands on her hips, briefly watching the young girl run back to Jasper and Isabelle with her intense, golden-yellow eyes. "Not too surprised, Thrill Pill. You were always such a softie", she attempted to sound sarcastic, but just ended up sounding bored, which she usually was unless she was causing trouble or involved in it. "But why you had to adopt some Mortal child, I honestly can't understand", she said 'Mortal' as if she was spitting out poison. Audrey seemed to glare at her from the corner of her eye, although she succeeded in hiding it well from the others. The room was flooded with silence, and anyone who knew Genevieve and Audrey knew that all hell would break loose if they engaged in a fight. "She's not a Mortal", Jasper stepped in, glancing over at Andrew, who went back to a bag of chips in the cupboard. "Oh? Then tell me, Thrill Pill, what is she?" Genevieve's tone remained bored, although her eyes displayed a sudden interest to Lily. Jasper smiled faintly before responding, barely removing his gaze from her. He had supposed what she was all along, but now, for some reason, he knew. "She's a Thaumaturge. And she not only is a miracle ... but she creates them".

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sat on the ground watching Lily watch Genevieve. She kept quiet and let her eyes turn dark red. Isabelle sighed and took another sip of ### Chocolate and watched everyone get settled in and Jasper explaining.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone had stopped, including Andrew. He swallowed down a chip briefly, before moving to stand next to Audrey. Things were obviously more interesting to him now.
Ethan's expression lightened at the slightest. "Are you sure?"
Jasper paused, glancing over at Lily. "Positive", he finally said, watching her bright eyes flicker between everyone present.
Genevieve stared at the child in silence, unsure of what to say or do. Finally, she snapped. "Do you realise how dangerous this is? They'll be after us", she hissed, slamming a fist down on the surface of the wooden table. Electricity shot through her veins - a display of her tension. "This could #### us all", she spoke lower this time, attempting to avoid the shake in her voice. It remained there anyway.
Once again, Ethan was silent.
"It'll be fine. We're looking after her, Genevieve", he tried to calm her.
"You don't understand", Audrey stepped in. "The prophecy -"
"I'm not just going to dump her on the side of the road, Audrey", Jasper insisted. "She's ours to protect now. When I took her in, I made a promise to keep her safe".
"You can't control it!" Genevieve snarled, her features hardening dangerously. "If she's the Thaumaturge - the One of the Prophecy, you can't stop her going Dark".
Everyone was silent now ... except Genevieve.
"She. Will. ####. Us. All", she spoke, her voice becoming stronger by each word. No longer did she look beautiful and calm, but a mixture of intensity and fear was visible in her glowing eyes. "The Dark cannot be stopped! The Shadows can't be stopped! And she cannot be stopped!" she said, beginning to shout now. "The Balance will be shaken in an endless earthquake if she is claimed to the Dark! You have to end her, before she ends all worlds, and everyone within them!"
Then everything stopped, and Genevieve became herself again.
"The Prophet has spoken again", Audrey declared in a whisper, understanding what had happened immediately.
It was obvious Jasper refused to do as the Prophet requested, especially as he stood defensively in front of Lily, concerned someone might lunge at her. "I'm protecting her. I made my promise", he spoke lowly.
Everyone else was silent.
Ethan was the first to step forward, kneeling down to Lily's height to watch her in the eyes. "I'll protect her", he spoke. "I promise".
The others followed, one by one.
And the promises had been made. Now all that was left to do was to keep Lily from going Dark, and to keep her from possibly destroying the universe. How to do that, they didn't know. Which was why they had to speed up the trip to Canada. And why they had to visit the only person they knew that could help them ...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos