Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle thought why everyone surprised that Lily was here...didn't Jasper tell them. When they all promised, she grinned "I knew all of you would give in". Isabelle stood up and then quickly saw something move outside from the window. She turned fast but nothing was there. She shrugged at the thought of someone was actually there. But was there?.. She looked at everyone to see if they noticed.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Audrey sensed the presence immediately, her eyes blazing with urgency as she settled her gaze upon Genevieve. As soon as their hands joined, the electricity flooding through Genevieve's veins became visible, a feeling of tension coming between the two. It wasn't often they helped or agreed with each other, and it was rare that occurred, unless a serious situation was present such as this. They had promised to protect Lily, and they knew Jasper would never forgive them if they failed to keep that promise. Genevieve outstretched her other hand, grabbing hold of Andrew in a rapid motion. They were outside in less than a second, in time to see a group of figures emerging from a sea of mist in the distance. There weren't just hunters. There were Paladins. And the person standing in front of them all, leading them toward the house, had a malicious grin spread across their face. "Well, well. New enemies here, huh?" The voice was even more cold and cruel. Jasper came out of the house, staring at the group of figures. The voice spoke again. "You just couldn't stand down, could you, Jasper? You had to grab some mighty army for yourself, and look where it's gotten you". Ethan came next, his eyes flaming. Because the source of the voice was Dante, and they were all about to die.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle watched as everyone left the house. She stepped outside and stood at the end of everyone, except the Paladins. She put her hands to her side tightly and her eyes went to dark black. "oh please don't let me fight them now.." she thought and sighed because her eyes only really did this when she didn't like them or was about attack. She held on to the side of the tree trying not to run. 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper ran up behind Isabelle, grabbing her around the waist and picking her up slightly before she could run towards the army before them. The lead Paladin grinned gruesomely, revealing rows of sharp, yellow and black teeth. "Hasn't he ever seen a dentist?" Andrew sounded amused, although the remark was probably just to cover up his fear. Everything happened fast then. One of the Paladins rose their thick guns, pulling the trigger and creating an explosion. Jasper managed to throw Isabelle out of the way, and Genevieve instinctively took hold of Andrew's hand, the two of them disappearing immediately - the power of a Jumper, even a hybrid. Ethan shoved Audrey and himself out of the way of the attack, and Lily hid up in her bedroom, hiding in the corner as if she expected a man to walk in and attack her any minute. Dante just laughed as the others leapt out of harm's way. "You don't seem to understand. We all have a target here. The Paladins, of course, want a 'Miss Genevieve'. The Hunters, well - they want any one of you supernaturals. Me? I think you know perfectly who I'm here for, Jasper". Three more figures emerged from the darkness. "And Isabelle, your cousin has kindly offered to accompany us. As has your brother, Ethan, and another cousin ... oh yes, the beloved cousin of Miss Audrey and Mr Andrew". He spoke as if he was reading from a list, taking another step forward, revealing his taunting grin. "None of you have a lot of luck when it comes to relatives, now do you?" Genevieve appeared behind him, throwing a punch to the back of his head. The motion barely even shifted her blonde, pink-streaked hair. "My advice is p i s s off, as # hole". That was how the fight officially began.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle got up and looked at Jasper then back at the Paladins. "M-My cousin" she said quivering a little. She ran quickly over to her cousin and pulled his hand until he hit his head on the tree, Isabelle remembered how he became like the Paladins and all the evil people out there. He was annoyed that everyone ingnored him.. And he turned evil himself. Isabelle then walked toward the Paladins.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan stared at his brother, Valerian Keep, both their faces shadowed with darkness. They were both powerful illusionists and equal enemies.
Valerian pushed back his hood, revealing his glistening skin. "Hello, Ethan", he grinned grimly.
"Why, brother? Why have you joined with these illiterate children?" Ethan asked, unimpressed and unafraid. The lead Paladin growled violently, lunging in his direction. A group of snakes materialised in mid-air, sinking their teeth into the Paladin's throat. The corpse dropped to one side, bloody and dead.
Meanwhile, Audrey and Andrew had their eyes fixed on their own cousin, Evelyn-Rose. Her blonde hair was tied back in a high ponytail, her amber eyes becoming blood-red as they met Audrey's. Evelyn was a Pyrokinetic, like Andrew, meaning she could manipulate and create fire.
Genevieve ducked swiftly as Dante spun round furiously, even missing her hair as it whipped down along with her. She punched him where it counted, electrocuting him with her skin. He dropped forward on his knees, the grin across his face disappearing immediately. "You bi-" he screamed, cut off as she punched him in the face again, and knocked him out into unconsciousness, teleporting back to Andrew's side.
The Paladins and Hunters rushed forward at once to attack.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since I won't have anything to go online a lot in the summer, I'm wondering when are you coming to the U.S)

Isabelle stood watching a few minutes, it amazed her how people could fight harsh like that but that didn't stop her....She ran up to one Paladin and kicked him hard. She casually watched him until he got up. She then was about to throw another kick, when a huge dog came out and blocked her. She quietly watched as the dog ran foreword and bit the Paladin's head.  

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't know, sorry Frown My mum is trying to get a temporary job over there, but because she can't find anything, she thinks we might not even be able to get over there this year Frown Sorry).

Audrey stepped back as a ring of fire surrounded her, spreading through the grass rapidly. Her wide blue eyes flickered to Evelyn-Rose, whom had created the fire in the first place. "Isabelle!" she shouted, her voice sounding strained. The warmth of the fire heated her body, almost enough to burn her fair skin on it's own.
Jasper leapt at least four feet off of the ground, performing a high backflip and dodging a wave of bullets as they fired in his general direction. As he landed, his feet slid through the mud, but he halted completely in a few seconds.
Genevieve spun round, shoving Andrew out of the way as she realised what was coming towards them. Several electric straps wrapped themselves around her, at her ankles, wrists, neck and waist. Her lips curled up at the right into a smirk. Being an Electrokinetic, she was immune to electricity. "Sorry, boys. Your gadgets are old news", she grinned, tearing the straps from her neck, before tossing them at a small group of the Paladins, where she caused the straps to curl around their throats, strongly electrocuting them.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine, I'm just wondering but if you aren't coming I'm still happy your my friend on here! XD)

Isabelle was glad that the dog was there for them but, she didn't know who it was. She then heard someone call her name loudly. "Audrey!" She said as she turned around, and ran and jumped inside the ring of fire. She took a breath when she landed and took Audrey's hand "We can maybe jump...it's not that high right now but we need to go fast".  

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aww x3 You're so sweet. I'm really glad we're friends too, even if it just on Kidzworld. I'll post tomorrow, sorry, I have to go to bed!)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos