Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at Jasper as her hair flowed out by the wind. "wait where is belle!"she said suddenlywhile looking around worried. Meanwhile, Max came beside Isabelle. "is our cousin here.....?" Isabelle looked unsure "i dont know..."

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper tensed slightly. "We have to find Lily. Dante must have taken her; we need to get her back or who knows what will happen to her ..."
Audrey was dabbing a damp cloth against his forehead, soaking up the blood that was there. "Hang on! You can't go anywhere at the moment, and besides, that's just his plan. He wants you to follow him, he wants to lure you to him". She paused, picking up a damp cotton ball from the edge of the sink. "You'll need to rest first, all of you. We'll get our injuries fixed up and we'll come up with a plan".

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sighed ”When we get to Lily....we should maybe haave someone distract Dante and the others. So the another person could grab Lily and hide". She looked at Audrey and Jasper to see if they like the idea. Max came close by them "Nice thinking...”

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Andrew and I here can distract him to the end of the earth", Genevieve paused, twisting a pink streak around her index finger. " ... in our own ways".
Jasper nodded once, agreeing to Isabelle's plan. "Isabelle, Max and I can look out for Lily. We'll wait for the perfect moment and grab her as soon as possible. Audrey and Ethan can wait nearby ... in case anything goes wrong". He began walking up the nearest hill, which was covered in sticks, branches and dry leaves.
Andrew stepped forward, and for once in a lifetime, his expression was painted with seriousness. "Jasper-"
"What?"
"Ethan is dead".

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle thought for a moment as she was looking out for Lily "sorry for your lost" she said to them calmly. Max looked at them "hopefully this doesn‘t go bad and even more people die” (Oh, and my throat only really hurts when i cough too much and i hope i feel better too. Thanks Holly, your a good friend)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't count on it, Genevieve glanced over at Max, before returning her gaze to the others. "I just  can't believe he's gone", she whispered under her breath, remembering all the times the four of them had spent together, rescuing and helping each other. This time, they had failed to save Ethan, and she couldn't get that fact out of her head.
"We better go now", Jasper said, giving Genevieve, Andrew and Audrey a sympathetic look, before he began walking.

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(And thanks, Mariah xx You're a really good friend too).

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Max began walking, while Isabelle wanted to stay with the rest. She felt bad because Ethan died. Isabelle stared up at the sky thinking about her mom and dad and how they died. She coughed then backed away her tears. She then waited for the others to start walking.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( Big Grin )

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am so sorry for being away so long, but unfortunately I may have to do it again since I'll be travelling down to Bright, where there is no internet :P. Time skip?#

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

latest videos