Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( That's really okay i wont be able to be on for a while to...and sure a time skip sounds great, don't worry about being away smile )

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump!)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper peered up at the high deck of the magnificent long boat. It almost resembled a military ship, but though it was not, he expected Dante would have the boat guarded, just to give them a challenge. This whole thing was a game to him, and though he first wanted to taunt and tease them, he also wanted to win. "Lily is up there", he said. "I know it". He looked over at the others; Isabelle and Max, side by side, Audrey empty-handed, Andrew with a long, heavy gun resting in his arms, and finally Genevieve, licking away at a vanilla lollipop. "Alright, the boat is going to be guarded", said Jasper. "Isabelle, you and Audrey wait for the chance to grab Lily. Andrew, Genevieve, Max ... you distract and fight off the men on the ship. I'll take care of Dante". He clamped his hand down around the rope tying the ship to shore. "When I get up there, I need you to teleport the others up on deck", he said, looking at Genevieve. "Any questions?"

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at Jasper "What do we do if we...don't make it and Lily." She tried staying strong but for some reason Isabelle had to let it out. "Just remember what we promised lily before this happened." She said to the others. Then nodded in Jasper's direction to tell him, "I'm ready". Max looked at all of them saving this little girl seemed like a thing that we would do together. He wanted to get everyone safe "Me too" He replied looking at the ship.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper glanced around at all of them, letting his gaze hover over Isabelle for slightly longer. I will, he thought, sending the words into her mind. "Good luck", he told them all, reaching up for the ropes on the edge of the boat. Without another word, he lifted his weight up the side of the ship and climbed up to the deck. When he reached the top, he paused to glance at his surroundings and leaned over the edge of the ship so the others could see him. I'm up, he thought, sending the signals to each of their minds, so they could all hear him in their heads.

Genevieve dropped her lollipop and reached for everyone's hands, clasping them tightly as to avoid accidentally letting go of one of them. "Ready, fellas?" she inquired, giving Andrew a sideways glance. Without waiting for their answers, she teleported them all to the top deck of the ship, noticing that Jasper had already gone off to find Dante. She tossed her pink and blonde hair over her right shoulder and smirked: "Andrew, follow me".

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle suddenly started looking up and down the ship for lily with Audrey. Once she reached the deck of the ship, Isabelle heard a huge cry for help from a little girl. Isabelle headed for the little place under the ship. The stomping down the stares made the cry louder and louder. Max started fighting off the people in the front of the ship telling others to look around and fight anyone they see who is trying to stop them. In his head he knew they would get lily.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Genevieve smirked as a voice came from behind her. "Put your hands in the air!" It was a masculine voice. She turned obediently, to see a tall, muscular man armed with a thick gun, aiming his weapon directly at her. "Let the fight begin", she said, and disappeared in a flash. She smiled at the man's confusion, reappearing behind him. Expertly, she kicked the gun out of his hand and snapped his neck, for she was no stranger to war and bloodshed. Andrew, a few metres away, was shooting repeatedly at the troops of soldiers on the ship, who wielded their own guns and modern weapons. Audrey, meanwhile, was following after Isabelle, and hearing Lily's cries, she sped up to the cabin doors. She pushed them, and they flew open, when she noticed the room was empty, except for Jasper, who stood close nearby. She only had to exchange a nod with him, when they proceeded down the set of stairs that lead to the cabin below. Jasper prepared himself for battle as Lily's cries grew louder.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle noticed the change in Lily's cries they were much more dramatic and harsh like she was hurt. But if she was then there really was going to be a bloody fight. When she finally made the last step and reached a hand out and grabbed Lily, "It's all right." She was confident until lily cried again and Isabelle found herself face to face with a lead guy with a gun in one hand and knife in the other. Isabelle slightly opened her mouth and held Lily close to her. Max meanwhile was fighting off a man that was taller and actually stronger then he was. When he landed on the ground with a thud his eyes turned red.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper grabbed the lead guy and threw him into the wall, revealing his sharp pearl white fangs. Without hesitation, he sank his teeth into the man's throat and tore out a chunk of flesh. Jasper wiped  the blood on his sleeve as the man fell to the floor; the fabric came away stained with scarlet. Another man went for Isabelle, but Jasper knocked him out before he could attack.
Meanwhile, Andrew and Genevieve fought the men back up on the top deck of the ship. Audrey was beside Isabelle, helping to protect Lily.
Suddenly, a deep chuckle came from the shadows, and Dante returned to the picture.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sighed in relief as Jasper came, but as Dante reached the crowd she said harshly "Come to join your dead crew." She said looking into his eyes. Lily seemed to pull on her shirt  making Isabelle turn "What's wrong?" She asked in a soothing way. Lily pointed at Jasper just as he wiped blood off. Isabelle gently set Lily down making sure she ran to Jasper. Lily jumped into his arms as if to give him a hug.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

Ballet or hip hop?

latest videos