Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle said " yeah you move really fast" I said smiling and looking at Lilly "jasper do you think she's on of those orphans across the street 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper turned his head calmly. As Isabelle said, across the street there was an orphanage. "What are you suggesting?" he asked, suddenly a little miserable. Jasper looked back at Isabelle. He shrugged, "Even if she is, wouldn't we be giving her a better life in a big, nice home, with us to love and protect her?" Jasper looked down. He did admittedly really want to keep Lily, but if she was to be happy somewhere else, then that was more important. "And one day", Jasper continued, "If she wanted, we could change her, and all of us could live together forever". Jasper kneeled down, still holding Lily. Expectantly, he looked back up at Isabelle, waiting for her to respond.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="hollybl2468"]Jasper turned his head calmly. As Isabelle said, across the street there was an orphanage. "What are you suggesting?" he asked, suddenly a little miserable. Jasper looked back at Isabelle. He shrugged, "Even if she is, wouldn't we be giving her a better life in a big, nice home, with us to love and protect her?" Jasper looked down. He did admittedly really want to keep Lily, but if she was to be happy somewhere else, then that was more important. "And one day", Jasper continued, "If she wanted, we could change her, and all of us could live together forever". Jasper kneeled down, still holding Lily. Expectantly, he looked back up at Isabelle, waiting for her to respond.[/quote"yeah she probably would like us then the mean orphanage lady I used to watch her everyday she was really mean"  where is you house I say looking in the middle of the forest 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled, "You can run fast, right?" Quietly, he lowered Lily to the ground, still holding one of her hands to keep her safe. Jasper looked at Isabelle. Lily doesn't know we're vampires, I think it's best if we keep it secret for now. Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind, looking at Lily so she didn't feel left out or ignored. You run back to the School, and I'll follow. Slowly, Jasper lifted Lily back up into his arms, and waited for Isabelle to run off, still staring and feeling sorry for all the other children still in the orphanage.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I ran and told Lilly that I was going to be back and I ran to the school what am I doing at the school I sent him that message

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smirked, holding Lily securely near his left shoulder. Quickly, he ran to the School in a matter of only 40 seconds. He had been running slower for Lily's sake, but still gotten there soon enough. Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind, responding to her question, I don't know, but I figured it would be easier to get to my house without you getting confused if we went to the School first. Jasper could now see Isabelle in sight. Ok, he said to her, Just run straight north till you see a large house, it's easy to spot since it's right in the middle of nowhere. Jasper laughed, what he said was 100% true. Jasper put Lily down on the floor again, letting her fumble and pull at the grass around the School. He loved this. He was already beginning to love Lily. And he wasn't going to let anything happen to her or Isabelle.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at jasper "you are a very nice person" I told him smirking I ran toward north

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled. Not once in his life had anyone said that to him. Thank you, Jasper responded, picking Lily up off the ground. She was tugging at the flowers in the ground, trying to get one. With ease, Jasper kneeled down and pulled one of the sunflowers out of the grass, giving it carefully to Lily. Then, silently, he whipped past the trees and the School, Lily in his arms. Eventually, he came through the trees, the roses and bushes that were planted everywhere, in the front lawn of his home, and also Lily and Isabelle's now. 

SPOILER

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I smí led in his yardů "your house is soooo big!"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Jasper nodded in agreement. 

His house was fairly large, it was true. But when you'd been working and saving up for as long as he had, he found himself with a big amount of money. 

At first, it was slightly enjoyable. He had the ability to purchase whatever he wanted or needed. But after time, he became lonely, and further mourned over the death of his family. 
Do you think she'll be happy here? Jasper looked questioningly at Isabelle, leading Lily to the house's entrance. A bit concerned, Jasper spoke into Isabelle's mind again, I mean, what if my enemies chased me down? They could find you and Lily. At first, Jasper was very excited, but now, he was worried.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos