Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah" I said but then I heard the rest and looked worried too but then smiled no because we can read minds then we can hear them coming then we can hide

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded, leaving the conversation there. He still was doubtful, but at the same time, what Isabelle said was true. Calmly, Jasper lead Lily inside, holding her hand to make sure she didn't run off. Despite the fact Jasper rarely visited his home anymore, it was in top-notch condition. Jasper showed Lily and Isabelle around the house, and then took them to the library. Since Jasper was a little rich, the library was in fact a private library just for him and friends, in his own house. Leaving Isabelle to read a little book to Lily, Jasper told them both he was just going to prepare Lily's room. Jasper ran back and forth from the shops, carrying furniture and all sorts. And in about 10 minutes, the whole room was perfect just for Lily.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper nodded, leaving the conversation there. He still was doubtful, but at the same time, what Isabelle said was true. Calmly, Jasper lead Lily inside, holding her hand to make sure she didn't run off. Despite the fact Jasper rarely visited his home anymore, it was in top-notch condition. Jasper showed Lily and Isabelle around the house, and then took them to the library. Since Jasper was a little rich, the library was in fact a private library just for him and friends, in his own house. Leaving Isabelle to read a little book to Lily, Jasper told them both he was just going to prepare Lily's room. Jasper ran back and forth from the shops, carrying furniture and all sorts. And in about 10 minutes, the whole room was perfect just for Lily.
i got the book finished and carried Lilly to jasper and said "she fell a sleep"

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled at the small girl that had already drifted off to sleep. Smiling, Jasper carefully retrieved Lily from Isabelle's arm. "Dr Seuss?" he whispered, holding in a laugh. Jasper had always looked at those books as stories that would keep children awake, not send them to sleep. But at the same time, Lily had been through a bit of a difficult day, a difficult life he guessed. Jasper slowly lowered Lily to her big new bed. "How do you like the room?" Jasper asked Isabelle quietly. The floor had pink carpet ... of course that wasn't there originally, Jasper had put that down especially for Lily, and he'd also decorated the walls with unicorn walllpaper. There was a large bed against the wall, centered perfectly between left and right. It was wooden, and white, and covered with butterfly cushions and a love heart printed quilt. To the right, there was a walk-in wardrobe, filled with plenty ## ####### and shoes. To the left, there were plastic boxes of toys and games. And in the left corner, there was a small pink couch, and a TV set. It was perfectly secured so that it wouldn't fall over or anything, but at the same time, it was huge.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiled its awesome for Lilly when she wakes up she will defiantly love it I said laughing

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded, leaving Lily to sleep. He smiled, he hoped she'd be happy. Jasper looked at Isabelle, "I can't stand thinking about this. Look, I have enemies that might come after me, can you stay here? I just want to try to make peace with them". Jasper hoped his plan would work. He didn't want to endanger Isabelle or Lily, and he wanted to decrease the chance they might get hurt. Jasper was ready, he just needed Isabelle to look after Lily while he was gone.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah I will" "but what's your plan?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shrugged, "Well, I'm just gonna go an try resolve things with some of my enemies, and get them on my side. A lot of them have been hunting me down for a while, and I'd like to patch things up, ya know?" Jasper smiled, looking again at Lily, then at Isabelle. "Feel free to roam around the house, there's a pool, a bowling alley, a huge TV in the living room, everything". Another smile formed on his face. "I'll be back soon", he quickly assured Isabelle, and then in a flash, he was gone.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sat in Lilly's room looking at everything not trying to wake her up

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper jumped down from the roof, only to see his enemy and long-time acquaintance 'Josh' feeding on a lifeless human body. A chill ran down Jasper's spine, he ignored it. As his feet hit the ground, Josh quickly looked up. His square jaw only added to the vampire's muscular appearance, and there was no thirst in his flaming red eyes, which on the bright side, made him less dangerous. "So, Josh", Jasper greeted the vampire, a dark smile on his face. A look of pleasure crossed Josh's face, blood dripping from his lips. Jasper smirked. "My dear friend", he went on, his words strong with sarcasm, "Long time no see". Josh laughed, it was more a cackle than a laugh, but still. "Remember me?" Jasper enquired, an eyebrow raised. Josh laughed again, wiping his mouth with his large, steady fist. "Remember this?" the satisfied vampire asked, pulling his shirt down by the shoulder to reveal a long, jagged scar. The wound was made by a spear, that much was obvious. Jasper nodded, laughing, "You bet I do".

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos