Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle went back to Lilly and it turned out she was asleep the minute I got there (ok bye)

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle just started to know it was morning. The sun started brightly and burned in my eyes. I squinted and moved by jasper.  "So did it work?"

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded. "Yeah, it worked". He sighed, glancing down at Lily. "We still have dangers to face though", he admitted, "Vampire hunters for example. They will always be after us". Jasper brushed his black hair out of his face. It completely contrasted with his colourless, white skin. He smiled a little, looking at Isabelle. Suddenly, he heard a bump come from outside, and then footsteps on the front porch. Jasper froze, listening intently. He glanced at Isabelle. "Get Lily upstairs", he said quietly, walking towards the front door. Vampire hunter? he guessed. There were more footsteps, and then silence. Fast, Jasper swung the door open. Not one vampire hunter. Fifteen. Perfect. And they all bore powerful weapons. Jasper cringed, speaking into Isabelle's mind. Go upstairs. Protect Lily.######Darkly, Jasper stared at the hunters before him, his eyes red. He tilted his head slightly, examining them all. As the first hunter pulled out a sack, Jasper smirked. "Party time", he hissed, kicking the vampire hunter back across the porch, and causing him to slam his back onto the paving. Jasper grinned sarcastically, looking at the others. "Anyone else?" he enquired.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle ran upstairs with Lilly. Lilly kept on wanting to go downstairs to go to jasper. I held her back "stay with me we can play hide and go seek". Lilly laughed and I counted. I heard Lilly hide under the bed.  I played it with her to make sure if the hunters came up there they would only see me

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper kicked back the hunter, slamming him back into the nearest tree, which of course was about 15 feet away. Jasper smirked, grabbing the second hunter's gun. Quickly, he swung it round, causing the bullet to hit the hunter in his own face. Sliding down to the ground, he grabbed the next hunter, pulling him with him onto the porch. Roughly, he clung onto the hunter's shirt and swung him away into the trees. As another hunter attempted to make his way upstairs, Jasper grabbed his ankle, tripping him. Fast, he pulled the hunter back, causing lightning to strike at his body. Another smirk formed on his face as he pushed back the hunters, summoning down lightning from the sky to strike all of them. About ten seconds passed, and they were dead. Jasper grinned. "Boo", he hissed sarcastically.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle kept Lilly hiding until I knew they were gone. I quickly acted like I was going to find Lilly.  I went and found her then she said "it took you quick".  I laughed and went downstairs to jasper

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smirked, sighing at the small amount of sweat on his forehead. "Honestly", he murmured modestly, "They're not that great an enemy". Jasper glanced at the dead bodies of the hunters around him, and then back at Lily. "Well", he sighed, "Guess we don't want her to be disturbed by the corpses". Silently, he grabbed the bodies and carried them deep, far into the woods, where he hid them in the bushes. Brushing his hands, he ran back to Isabelle, a blur in appearance. He grinned. "Done".

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiled, as I watched jasper come back.  "That was fast" I said laughing at him. I watched as Lilly tried to climb a tree. I went and helped her up. She started to climb up the tree.  "Don't get to far!" I said back to her

-Mariah

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked up as Lily climbed up a tree. Patiently, he stood waiting in case she fell so that he could catch her. Silently, he glanced at Isabelle, smiling.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle asked jasper "how far do you think she will go"

-Mariah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Which new style is going right now?