Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Mariah's roleplay!!! Private

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shrugged in return, waiting for the pasta to cook. Silently, he got started on the sauce, a smile on his face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( XD)

Isabelle smiled as she watched Lilly finally sat down 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper finished the pasta and quickly dished it up. He smiled, giving Lily and Isabelle a bowl each. Smirking gently, he sat down on the couch with his own. Calmly, he switched on the television, eating his pasta. He grinned, looking at Lily as she stopped rolling on the ground and began to scoop up her spaghetti bolognese.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle started to eat "it's really good! Jasper".

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper grinned. "Well, thanks". He glanced at Lily as she shovelled down the food. Jasper smiled. He was glad that she was happy.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle got done eating it and said "you welcome" 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper finished his food and waited for Lily. Quickly, he placed his and Isabelle's bowls on the kitchen bench, starting to run the water to do the dishes. He suddenly froze as he heard a knock on the front door. Not another vampire hunter? He sighed, swinging the front door open. No one was there, but how? Confused, he bit down on his bottom lip, his eyes flickering around for any sign of movement. A gasp escaped him as something suddenly hit him in the back, throwing him down to the ground. Shocked, Jasper struggled, feeling strong weight on him. Another gasp fell from his lips as he felt a sack thrown over his head, and was injected with something in his arm. Silently, he began to fall unconscious, helpless as he was dragged outside.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle noticed that lily was done. I put her bowl on the kitchen and noticed jasper was gone.  I started to look around the house.......nowhere.  I went outside and found he was being dragged. I ran in the house and told lily we were going to play hide and go seek again. After she hood I went and grabbed the person who was dragging jasper.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper struggled, feeling the sack tighten around him. He kicked, trying to get out. He felt himself dragged away faster, and he felt himself falling into unconsciousness due to his injection. He blinked, trying to keep his eyes open. As he felt something slam into his back, he guessed he'd just been pulled over a log, but then, everything was black.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle and the man who took jasper had quit a fight, he tripped me for what I think a thousand times and I threw him on the tree a bunch of times too until finally I went and untied jasper. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

latest videos