Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we go!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like me to start? ^^

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, but lets make character bio`s! XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
oh of course XD We need to make them...
one sec, I'll make mine x3

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xerxes Break

Bio: Break is known as the Mad Hatter but was once a servant for a rich family, unfortunately they died in a house fire. He is now trapped in his past since he was the only one who survived the fire he blames him self, but will never admit it...He hides his sadness with an insane maddening grin. Break has also lost is right eye and now there is only an dark eye socket. The Hatter is trapped in his sad, dark past with no way out since all the doors have been locked and the place sealed.

Other: He has a soft outer look but a dark terrifying side to him...   >
Big Grin

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Matthew Willis.

Bio: Matthews, other wise known as Chesire, came from a royal kingdom. He left the kingdom because of his parents always wanting him to be just like a prince, not having fun what so ever. He found himself in wonderland. He enjoys watching people when he's bored, do to the fact he can stay well hidden. He likes learning about others as a hobby, explaining why he loves stalking people. Otherwise, he'd always love playing the violin at his old home and enjoys listening to music when he's not watching his victims.

looks: Matthew has dark purple hair, almost like a black color, and has bright yellow eyes. He wears a light purple shirt with dark purple stripes going side to side, black dress pants, a red cat collar around his neck, and black shoes.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{My looks are my profile pic ^^ I`ll start}

The Hatter was deep in thought as he walked around down the brick road his shoes making Click Click noises as he walked toward his tea party table, set up with so many different colored and sized chairs of all kinds..also candies and cake, tea and cookies all set up on racks with roses and thorn vines curling and growing all around the white table-cloth along with the table...

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
{oh ok x3 nice picture~
and ok!}

Chesire was taking a nap in a tree in the garden where the table was, but those familiar clacking noises make him open his gold eyes and to turn over gently onto his stomach and rested his head on his arms, so he could see the Hatter better. He smirked slightly, his light purple tail with dark purple stripes swagged back and forth slowly. His ears twitched each time he heard a clack. Oh how that noised pleased him somehow.

(I forgot to mention Matthew has cat ears and a cat tail since he was like, part human, part cat xD)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break did not notice the cat because he was on his right side,his blind side and walked toward the vines, taking a sword from his cane as he sliced away at the vines that bothered him as he walked "Seems the garden over grew since I last seen it.."  He spoke calmly to himself..
Break smiled wickedly since he was remembering when the rich family he cared for
use to come here for tea..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew watched Break cut away the long vines as he slightly tilted his head to the side and his tail swayed more. He wondered why he had a sword, it was an unual tool to cut vines with, not to mention. He noticed his wicked smile also, a bit confused. He'd never seena smile just like that, it's strange. No matter. He just kept on watching the man cut away the vines.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos