Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Bump} Big Grin

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew bit his lip to keep him from purring, since he was part cat afterall. "J-just... Don't pull on it..." He said, putting his hand down, his yellow eyes looking away from the Hatter.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He chuckled "Sorry I was tempted" He said as he put his hat and coat on wearing that same scary smile as he always did "I`ll be back Cat" The Hatter said as he jumped out a window and started walking then disappeared somewhere!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked then slightly nodded, watching him jump out the window. He sighed, then sat down on the ground, back against the wall under the window. He hugged his knees close to his chest, as his cat tail wrapped around him. He didn't know why the Hatter was so tempted to do it, it confused him.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert sighed walking and finding a couple graves over grown with weeds and vines all around them "I see that you all are still here but why would you leave my memories be?" He said holding his head slightly since ever since there deaths all he heard were screams and voices..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew was still sitting on the ground, his ears twitching as he sneezed. He wondered where the Hatter had went, it kind of made him... Worried? Nah... But wait... Then why did he feel a little worried. He unwrapped his tail from around him, then stood up, staring out the window. Should he go out and look for him? He nodded, then slowly and carefully started to climb out the window.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert kneeled in the rough grass looking at the graves his face begining to lose some color as he heard screams again from that very night, since whenever he would come to this spot the voices got louder and the images pop up making him remember..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew hopped down from the window, dusting himself gently. He glanced around, before he started to wander around and search for the Hatter. He wasn't entirely sure where he had went, so he just walked straight away from the window.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert felt blood dripping from his eye again and for some reason it would not stop, The Hatter just sat there looking at the graves then his gaze dropped to the grass feeling his head get dizzy maybe from all the blood he lost but Gilbert was already on the ground blacked out.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew was wandering around for a while, until he came to this place with a bunch of graves and saw Gilbert pasted out on the green grass. Panic filled his body, not sure what to really do. He ran up to the body and got to his knees, shaking him to see if he'd wake up. He seriously didn't know what to do, he'd never seen anyone passed out before.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift