Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert opened his eye slightly looking at Matthew "....W-what are..you doing here?" He asked while grabbing the Cat`s hand  since he was slightly out of it but at the least the voices stopped!
He still held his head with his other hand but his eye had a dull look to it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew bit his lip, then quickly shook his head. "I um... Got kind of curious," he said, letting the Hatter grip his hand. He stared at his eye, noticing the dull look in his eye. His ears were flat against his head, before he sighed. "Here, you need to get back to the mansion..." he said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert stood up slightly but looked back at the graves "...The family had three children...they died the worst but the parents they tried getting out to get the children but they never made it choked on the smoke.." He said quietly seeming lost in his own mind again which is never a good thing.
He still held the Cat`s hand gently but firm so he was able to keep himself up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slowly got to his feet, staring up at the slightly taller Hatter with a bit of curiosity in his eyes. He shook his head, still looking at him. "Hm..." he said, his tail swaying back and forth. "We should probably get you back into the mansion..." He said, tugging on his hand gently. "Here, let me help you..."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter nodded following after Matthew "Alright.." He said still holding the Cat`s hand noticing that his other hand was soaked in blood from his eye and it had now dried strangely enough the Hatter seemed like a child when he was out of it like this.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew glanced back at the Hatter, and the blood on his free hand. "... Was your eye bleeding, again...?" he asked, looking back forward. He tried to find his way back to the mansion, but he hasn't been in this part of the place before, so he was a little lost.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The hatter chuckled slightly "Matthew umm....are you lost?" He asked smiling only a little bit of a real smile as he looked around then started walking the way his time gently pulling Matthew along with him as he held his bleeding socket it hurt like crazy...

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not lost... I know my way," Matthew lied, rolling his eyes. He was stubborn, so of course he didn't want to give in so easily. "How can... You walk, though? Don't you feel sore or anything? You did faint, afterall..." he asked, slightly tilting his head to the side.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter looked at him same dull look from before but with a very terrifing smile "Yes, but I`m fine no need to worry about me" He said lying since the lose of blood hurt him and made it hard not to fall again since his head kept getting dizzy.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew sighed and looked up at him, he knew he was lying, but he went along with it. "Well, ok. If you feel sick or dizzy or anything... Just let me know," he said, looking away and glancing around with curious gold eyes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos