Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert followed him as he saw the masion he poked the Cat`s side to get him to look that way
"Hmm..I guess you weren`t lost" He said softly while he kept walking wondering why this Cat would follow after him even though they only met the day before..

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked then looked back forward, looking up at the mansion and letting out a sigh. "Ah, I knew I was right," he said, putting his free hand on his hip as his ears twitched. He glanced up at the Hatter, before slightly tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter glanced at Matthew "Whats with the look? You know it ruins your pretty face" He said chuckling only slightly a smile appearing on his face as they walked into the gate of the mansion but he saw all the candles were lit... Gilbert sighed "Candles...candles....candles..." He trailed off singing the same word.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew had blushed when the Hatter had said that, which caused him to roll his eyes. He looked at the candles, before slightly sighing as his ears went flat against his head again. "Candles...?" he said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter laughed getting in front of Matthew also getting in his face slightly "Scared of candles kitty cat? He said speaking rather chillingly as if he were a ghost that was going to steal your
very soul, the Hatter loved scarying the Cheshire Cat...

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew glared daggers at the Hatter as he shoved him away slightly, not to hard to push him over, as he rolled his eyes. "B-be quiet, I'm not scared," he said boldly, though he had to admit; he was a little scared.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smiled "Then come on" He said taking the Cat`s hand and started walking again as they walked into the mansion Gilbert quickly sat down becoming very dizzy, he laid his head back on the chair making his hat fall off and on to the ground.. "Dizzy..." He said under his breath.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Cheshire cat stared down at the Hatter, panicing slightly. "U-um... Mr. Hatter, do you want me to get you anything....?" the cat asked, his tail swaying back and forth as his ears flattened against his head. He didn't really like it when people got sick around him, it was just felt a little weird to him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert looked at Matthew "A bowl of warm water..please" He said while taking off his bandages once again as he looked for some new bandages in the draw he had in the table but could not find any.. He sighed then remembered the bandages he had in his coat pocket and just put them on the table top noticing the shadows getting bigger.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly nodded, as he walked out of the room and around the house. He wasn't to familiar with the Mansion, so he was a bit confused. But after a while, he was able to find a kitchen. He ran inside, trying to find a bowl quickly. He got a bowl out and took it over to the sink, filling it with warm water.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you

my comedy act

my comedy act