Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert was lost in thought but not about his past about The Cheshire Cat, Matthew...Wondering why he went looking for him and helping him all the way back to the Mansion..It made no sense to him but tried putting his thoughts togeather the best he could.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew walked out of the kitchen quickly, holding the bowl of warm water in his hands. He walked down the hallways, seeing shadows appear on the walls again. 'Just ignore them,' he thought, looking back forward as he tried to navigate his way back to the room the Hatter was in.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter stood up and looked in the hall seeing Matthew ignoring the shadows "Scared?" He asked softly smiling, it looked like a real smile not one of his crazy ones.. Those smiles would always be on his face in the past but he was growing to want to smile more real now not knowing why..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-i told you, I'm not scared of the shadows!" Matthew told the Hatter, walking up to him. "C'mon, sit back down. You weren't feeling good, so it probably isn't good to stand up." He noticed the smile on his face, not like one of his crazy ones... A real smile?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert sat back down pulling a chair beside him for Matthew "I`ll be fine..." He said as stubborn as ever while he washed his face since the blood had dried while they were walking but as he was he looked over at Matthew "Matthew...Why do you stay with me even though you don`t know me well?" He asked curiously.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew looked over at the Hatter and slightly shrugged, looking at the ground. "I just... Have nowhere to go," he said letting out a sigh. "I'll leave if you want, I'm probably troubling you." He sat down in the chair Gilbert had pulled beside him, keeping his eyes on the ground.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatters bangs hid the upper part of his face as he spoke "..I don`t want to be left here.....alone.." He said his voice low, he picked the bandages up tieing them around his eye quietly as he could. It seemed under Gilberts craziness is someone who is afraid to be left alone in that dark place of his memeories.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew glanced over at the Hatter, nodding slightly. "If I were you, I wouldn't want to be left alone here, either," he had said, slightly tilting his head to the side. "Um... Here, I can help you with your badages, if you'd like...# The cat stood up onto his feet and stared at the Hatter, waiting for a reply.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The hatter smiled softly under his breath "Yes please, Thank you Matthew.." He said actually saying The Cheshire Cats name instead of the horrid nickname Cat that he usually calls him just to get him flustered or upset.

Grief"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter nodded smiling slightly "Yes please..Thank you Matthew" He said actually saying The Cheshire Cats name instead of his other nicknames for him, The Shadows danced on the floor and walls shrieking and laughing insanely as it echoed.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Micheal Jackson

quote the person above u AND say something

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Rain go away or stay?-moved

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

latest videos