Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew nodded, walking behind him as he started to tie the bandages over his bad eye. He tried to ignore what was going on with the shadows; the laughing and shrieking... He wouldn't let it get to him, not in front of the Hatter. He finished tying the bandages, as he said, "Ah, there we go."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gilbert smiled "Thank you.." He said smiling then got in Matthew`s face once again "And..don`t worry I`ll blow out all the candles.." He said chuckling quietly as he backed away leaving his jacket on the coat rack and putting his hat under his arm as he started down the hall.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not scared." Matthew said, following the Hatter. "At first I was just surprised, now I don't really care," he lied, rolling his eyes. He was a little scared of the shadows, but not as scared as he was the first time he saw them.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter giggled "Alright then but lets see how you do in the dark then.." He said in a scary manner blowing out one candle and the rest blew out "That dark is where they lurk but I want to see if your cat eyes work..try and find me.." He said disappearing.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, glancing around quickly. "B-break?!" he said, surprised about this. he didn't like the dark much, but that didn't mean he couldn't see. He rubbed his eyes, and waited a minute for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, before putting a hand on the wall as he started walking.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break laughed slightly as his shadow was down on the ground, he was just at the end of the hall where the moon light was coming in "Hurry Hurry or they`ll eat you whole..." He said in a singy songy voice.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"S-stop it, Break! This i-isn't funny!" Matthew yelled in a bit of a scared tone, as he started walking faster down the hall. He could see the moonlight, and that's where he thought it would be best to go there. He made sure that he wouldn't trip, though he came close to several times.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled while he kept walking catching Matthew by the hand his face turning serious "I know..that people think I`m completely mad and I do know that you think so as well right?" He asked looking at the Cat his crimson eye seeming to stand out in the dark.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew jumped slightly, looking around before seeing the crimson eye. "N...No... It doesn't matter i-if you're insane, anyways... T-there's more to a person then sanity..." he said, his ears going flat against his head.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter was suprised by the comment but calm down gently kissing the cat on the forehead then just kept walking all the shadows seemed to have disappeared. He walked the Cat to his room and then Break disappeared to his own room.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Guide to Profile Bio

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos