Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew had wide eyes and a blush spread across his face once he got into his room. Had Break just... Kissed him on the forehead? He fell over onto his bed, trying to sort through what Break had just done. After a while, his blush grew deeper as he grabbed his pillow and covered his face with it.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break changed and got in his bed going straight to sleep, his body hurt from moving around to much during the day, he snored softly his white hair hiding his eyes but when the light was out Break felt like he was in his own little coffin but that was just his way of thinking..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew had fallen asleep in a while, with the pillow over his face, and he kept on sleeping as light came. He had turned over onto his side and he was now hugging the pillow to his chest, and he was having a strange dream. It was about him being alone all by himself in the mansion, but he couldn't find the Hatter at all. It was strange though, Matthew was crying and was worried about the Hatter, even though he had just met him.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break walked out of his room still in his pajama`s walking to the libaray to find a book he wanted but still could not find it so he gave up and walked down stairs and sat on the table having a huge slice of cake for breakfeast like an idiot.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew opened his eyes, before jolting up into bed and letting out a deep sigh. He rubbed away some sleep and tears from his eyes, before getting up and walking out of the room. He walked down the halls slowly, trying to find his way downstairs.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smirked while eating his cake hearing Matthew come down the stairs wondering if he even slept "Morning" He said smirking as he always did but right now the Hatter seemed so calm
then before..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly blushed and nodded, his ears flat against his head. "Good morning..." he said, his tail swaying back and forth. He slowly walked to where the Hatter was sitting and stared down at him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smirked "How did you sleep?" He asked while eating his cake that was a bit to big it was like half the cake... He seemed normal today but it was really just going to be strange as usual, but Break wondered why Matthew would not look him in the eye but then remembered.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly nodded again. "Good... I guess," he said, sighing slightly. His eyes rested on the cake the Hatter was eating, slightly tilting his head. "Don't you think... That's a little to much cake...?" he asked.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break laughed and stuck a fork full of cake in Matthews mouth as he talked "To much cake is never enough" He said smiling like his goofy self wondering whether or not the Cat freaked out about that small kiss on the forehead...

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

If i could meet ...

What's the most important lesson you have ...

latest videos