Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, starring Break in the eyes. Why did the Hatter want to play Hide and Seek - a children's game? Maybe this guy was a kid inside, after all. "Um..." He thought for a moment, before glaring at him and nodded. "...Fine."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smirked "You need to loosen up Cat have fun for a day?" He said dissapearing down the hall his voice eoching as it always has, but his eye was more serious then the rest or his face for some reason or another...He was playing a cat and mouse game..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew just rolled his eyes, before covering his eyes and turning towards the wall. "1... 2.... 3......" he started counting. Why did Break really want to play this game? He continued counting though, as that question kept poundering in his head.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break was no where to be found as if he were a ghost....but you could hear his silent laughter echo down all the hallways but just no sign of a imbodied person! Break wondered if he would react any different then with the walls he puts up.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"...10." Matthew had finished counting. He uncovered his eyes, before turning around. He started walking down the hall, glancing around. He could hear the laughter echo in the hallway – that dreaded, creepy laughter. His ears went flat against his head, as he glanced around.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break waited a while almost an hour  to see the Cat`s reaction to him hiding for so long like he said it would be a cat and mouse game but Matthew had to find him first...Or the mouse find the Cat first.. Break was in his own thought as he waited for a reaction.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Break waited a while almost an hour  to see the Cat`s reaction to him hiding for so long like he said it would be a cat and mouse game but Matthew had to find him first...Or the mouse find the Cat first.. Break was in his own thought as he waited for a reaction.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been grounded... ^^; ))

Matthew growled, then rolled his eyes as he started walking through the hall. "Tch... He's good at hiding..." Matthew glanced around. "But this place is pretty big; he could be anywhere." He froze for a moment, then crossed his arms and glanced around.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break ran down the hall making sure Matthew saw him to make him run after him
He laughed loudly to make it almost bounce of the walls and echo.
"Matthew..." He whispered smiling wickedly.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew jumped, glancing around quickly. "B-break...?" He started running down the hall after him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is this child abuse?

latest videos