Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well.....I heard they were from the West kingdom of Spades" The Hatter said since he was pretty much known in all the card kingdoms, He chuckled his smirk twisting "But it seemed they were handing out sheets of paper..so..Your past is coming back to you right...Cheshire Cat?" He asked slyly as he looked at the cat walking over and touching Matthew`s ear.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew froze for a moment. "West kingdom of... Spades..." Matthew said that slowly, then said it several times in his head. He clentched his fists together and shook his head. "No. I'm not going back..." Matthew said, looking at the ground.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break looked at him and placed his hat on Matthews head smiling "Well their looking for you..." He said handing him a paper that had his picture drawn onto it.
He sighed "Are you sure you can keep running from your past?" He asked.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew looked at the picture drawn on the sheet. "I'm... Not sure..." Matthew said. "But... I can't just go back there, I can't!" Matthew crumpled the paper up and sighed.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break patted his head "Calm down..no need to get mad" He said chuckling a bit
as he looked at Matthew wondering what was wrong with him, "So why not go back?" He asked curiously as he walked away sitting on the desk.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"B-because!" Matthew said, shaking his head. "It's... Not fair... I don't like living there..." Matthew crossed his arms and sighed. "Sometimes I wished that they left me alone..."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break looked at him "Then don`t.." He said while running his hand through the flames of the candles "Hmmmm...So do you know why they look for you" He asked chuckling
well since he was that hatter he was like that!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I know..." Matthew rubbed his arms then sighed. "How do you know this about me?" Matthew asked the Hatter. "Um... Just wondering."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "You know the kingdoms? Hearts, Clovers, Dimonds and Spades, well I sort of work for them all to keep things in order...but here`s the problem your father is very ill at the moment and you mother is trying to look for you.." He said calmly his smile widening but that was just how he was..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthews eyes widened as his arms fell to his side. "My father's... sick?" Matthew looked down at the ground for a moment. "And my mother's looking for me...?" Matthew slightly shook his head and let out a long sigh. "I didn't want her to look for me...."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What song is stuck in your head?

Nightingale - Demi Lovato

latest videos