Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break sat down under a tree, closing his eyes..But he could feel a presence near him,
watching him but none the less. He sat there his hat over his crimson eye covering it from the sun while he put his cane in the grass, Break seemed as though trying to put his
thoughts together it was like working with a puzzle with all the wrong pieces..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly smiled to himself. He loved it when the people he was stalking were calm and quiet for some reason, it just made him think that they didn't expect a thing. A leaf fell off of a branch above him and landed on his nose, which almost caused him to sneeze, but he managed to keep it in. He blew the leaf off of his nose, still examining the man, being very fond of his hat, though they were covering his only good crimson colored eye.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break spoke softly but wickedly "Must you stalk me cat?"  He asked looking at him not turning his head seeing the cat while standing up slightly his right eye bleeding a dark crimson through the bandages, it was running down his face..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, a bit surprised that he actually had noticed him. No one had ever caught him stalking another, because he was always well hidden and silent. "Ah, you noticed me..." he said, as he turned over and hung upside down off of the tree. "It takes a keen eye to see me~" he said, staring at the man upsidedown. He noticed the dark crimson color bleed from the bandages from his face, which surprised him a bit.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break looked at the cat "Why were you stalking me in the first place cat?" He asked
while putting his hand to the bandages while looking the cat in the eyes, He
noticed that the man had  glowing, piercing eyes..But only spoke once more "I may be colorblind but my good eye is very sharp.." He said laughing slightly with a smile.  

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because I feel like it. I enjoy watching people in my free time, I don't see it as stalking." Matthew said, crossing his arms as he still stared at the man upside down with his golden, sharp eyes. He kinda wondered why the man had the bandage over his eye, and what had happen. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed sooner, I've done this before." he said with a chuckle.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break stood up slightly in the cat`s face smiling "You do know staring is rude?" He said while picking his cane up walking toward the table sitting on the table popping a candy in his mouth "So who are you?" he asked while he put pressure on his eye.. Break had lost his eye by a terrible woman who ripped out his eye with her very hand..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew coughed as he sat up back on the tree, a little flustered at what he just said. "Ah, well... I'm Matthew Willis, otherwise known as Chesire The Cat." he said, his cat tail swishing. "And I already know who you are for conversations with others. You're what people call the Mad Hatter." He added, as he started to itch his cat ear with the back of his hand.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smiled looking at Matthew "Pleasure to meet you, I`m Xerxes Break" He said
while eating a slice of cake smiling eager to know what else the rumors are around town, Break ate the slice in one bite and let the fork hang from his mouth "So what other rumors are there?" He asked.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, well I don't go out in town much, I don't want people seeing me and making fun of me, y'know?" he said, looking up at the sky through the leaves. "But what am I saying, everyone here's different. I like it that way." he added, his cat ears twitching like he had heard something.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your favorite book or comic??

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

latest videos