Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Break held his sword down as the card men walked away "You really should not do that Matthew, you could have gotten hurt" He said sighing as they kept walking a break put away his sword
into his cane.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Matthew turned to him. "You think I don't know that?" Matthew shook his head and sighed. "I'll be fine, don't worry." He followed Break into the kindgom. 'It's been so long since I've been here...'

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Break kept quiet until he reached the throne room and he bowed to the queen of Spades "Nice to see the queen as always" He said chuckling his insane humor returning quickly
as it had dissapeared as he looked around now moving his head seeing card knights.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The Queen nodded and looked at Matthew. "I see you have finally decided to return home. And right when your father is ill..." 

Matthew glanced down at the ground. "I'm sorry, mother..." Matthew slightly bowed and looked back up at her. "Where's dad right now...?"

The Queen sighed. "He's in his bedroom right now, trying to get some rest. You may visit him, if you'd like.#

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The Hatter smiled gently leading Matthew out the door so he could speak with the courts of the cards "Be careful.." He whispered as he closed the door then faced the queen
"Mrs, Spades Do you intend to keep Matthew here or keep to your deal?" He asked smirking
insanely since he was very respected in Wonderland by all the kingdoms.

Grief"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Matthew walked down the hall, all alone. He sometimes hated the feeling of being alone, but he had to deal with it right now. He walked toward the king's room and peeked into it. "...Dad?" He said. His father was lying in bed asleep. He sighed and walked over to the bed, looking at him. "I wish you'd wake up..." he said, sighing.

The Queen stared at the Hatter for a moment. "What do you expect? If the king is going to die, and adventually I will, too. Who's going to rule over this kingdom? Matthew will need to be ruler someday with a queen in hand."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Break smiled crossing his arms "Well...Matthew did not even want to return until I spoke of the king being so very ill but why not try to find another ruler since your son is rather stubborn, more then you know" He said in almost casual manner as if not scared of the Queen or her guards who
seemed to want to stab him.

Grief"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Matthew knelt down beside the bed and stared at his father. "I bet you'd be surprised to see me here. I didn't even want to come back until I found out you were ill... I don't even want to be King if you die, and if you do die I have no idea what I'd do..." Matthew stayed silent for a moment. "I mean... You know Break, right...? Well... Uh... I might kind of like him. But, I think mother would freak out if she found out..." He stayed silent again, then sighed. "It's hopeless, I'm just talking to myself..."

The Queen stared at him for a moment. "Why are you even insisting this for my son? You have no right to decide what my son wants. He might be stubborn, but he has royal blood in his veins, and he is prince. I would consider him not being king if we had another son or daughter, but we don't."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The Mad Hatter sighed "I am not intending anything but don`t you think that you need to listen to your son?" He asked quietly with a insane voice as usual but the queen had never heard it before herself because she only heard rumors of the Hatter but no one really ever seems to see him like a ghost..

Grief"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The Queen stared at him for a moment. "I have listened to my son, when he was younger he wanted to be King. But, if you insist... I guess I will talk to Matthew about this." The Queen sighed and shook her head. "But it'd be best for him to stay here, he can be safe."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by gpc78
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by gpc78
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by gpc78
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash