Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break held his sword down as the card men walked away "You really should not do that Matthew, you could have gotten hurt" He said sighing as they kept walking a break put away his sword
into his cane.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew turned to him. "You think I don't know that?" Matthew shook his head and sighed. "I'll be fine, don't worry." He followed Break into the kindgom. 'It's been so long since I've been here...'

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break kept quiet until he reached the throne room and he bowed to the queen of Spades "Nice to see the queen as always" He said chuckling his insane humor returning quickly
as it had dissapeared as he looked around now moving his head seeing card knights.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Queen nodded and looked at Matthew. "I see you have finally decided to return home. And right when your father is ill..." 

Matthew glanced down at the ground. "I'm sorry, mother..." Matthew slightly bowed and looked back up at her. "Where's dad right now...?"

The Queen sighed. "He's in his bedroom right now, trying to get some rest. You may visit him, if you'd like.#

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smiled gently leading Matthew out the door so he could speak with the courts of the cards "Be careful.." He whispered as he closed the door then faced the queen
"Mrs, Spades Do you intend to keep Matthew here or keep to your deal?" He asked smirking
insanely since he was very respected in Wonderland by all the kingdoms.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew walked down the hall, all alone. He sometimes hated the feeling of being alone, but he had to deal with it right now. He walked toward the king's room and peeked into it. "...Dad?" He said. His father was lying in bed asleep. He sighed and walked over to the bed, looking at him. "I wish you'd wake up..." he said, sighing.

The Queen stared at the Hatter for a moment. "What do you expect? If the king is going to die, and adventually I will, too. Who's going to rule over this kingdom? Matthew will need to be ruler someday with a queen in hand."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled crossing his arms "Well...Matthew did not even want to return until I spoke of the king being so very ill but why not try to find another ruler since your son is rather stubborn, more then you know" He said in almost casual manner as if not scared of the Queen or her guards who
seemed to want to stab him.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew knelt down beside the bed and stared at his father. "I bet you'd be surprised to see me here. I didn't even want to come back until I found out you were ill... I don't even want to be King if you die, and if you do die I have no idea what I'd do..." Matthew stayed silent for a moment. "I mean... You know Break, right...? Well... Uh... I might kind of like him. But, I think mother would freak out if she found out..." He stayed silent again, then sighed. "It's hopeless, I'm just talking to myself..."

The Queen stared at him for a moment. "Why are you even insisting this for my son? You have no right to decide what my son wants. He might be stubborn, but he has royal blood in his veins, and he is prince. I would consider him not being king if we had another son or daughter, but we don't."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Mad Hatter sighed "I am not intending anything but don`t you think that you need to listen to your son?" He asked quietly with a insane voice as usual but the queen had never heard it before herself because she only heard rumors of the Hatter but no one really ever seems to see him like a ghost..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Queen stared at him for a moment. "I have listened to my son, when he was younger he wanted to be King. But, if you insist... I guess I will talk to Matthew about this." The Queen sighed and shook her head. "But it'd be best for him to stay here, he can be safe."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Not Cool

why is abusing a child not a bad idea To t...

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Chat

why is abusing a child not a bad idea To t...

Is the WiiU a rip-off??

latest videos