Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love HomeStuck, I`ve been trying to find someone to roleplay with Grin )
"I can`t at the moment since Red Cards are walking around the garden and behind the walls...and I don`t like playing cards..." He said calmly his eyes closed as he leaned on Matthew his bangs hiding his bad eye. "Oh are you going to that ball? Your mother is mailing all the kingdoms to come but I might just stay out here..I`m not one for crowds" He said.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, I see. XD I've never done a Homestuck RP before o.o) Matthew sighed and looked away. "Well, I should attend the ball, otherwise my mother might be upset at me..." Matthew rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "You should come, you know..."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I wanted to try! XD )
Break chuckled "Well I`ll go if you go with me" He said smiling weirdly as he opened his eye looking at Matthew wondering why he was attached the the Cheshire Cat so much, maybe because he was so cute or he was so entertaining when The Hatter pulled his ears.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheshire cat's face became a bright shade of red as he rolled his eyes. "W-what...? Why would you want to go with me...?" he asked. "B-but... If that'll make you go... T-then fine..."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smirked "I want you to go with me just because and also there are going to be some dangers during the party I`ll take care of..." He said chuckling darkly but a couple moments later everything went silent and he was just snoring softly.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheshire Cat stared at the Hatter for a minute. 'There are going to be some dangers during the party I`ll take care of...' What did that mean? He lightly shrugged, then looked up at the sky, already seeing that the sun was starting to go down.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break woke up wondering why he was so awake at the moment, he moved away from Matthew looking at him smiling sweetly "Morning Cheshire" He said while looking at him maybe a bit too close. But Break has no perseption of space because of his eye so it was harder for him to notice.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Cheshire cat sighed again. "It's not really morning." He let out a slight laugh as he scooted away. He looked around and sighed. "Maybe we should start getting ready for the ball soon, Break..."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smirked standing up reaching out a hand for the Cat "Well I`ll meet you there but remember wear a mask" He said chuckling darkly as he put his hat on his head making it tilt to hid his eye.
He looked at the Cat "Oh and stay away from the man in red.." He warned.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Man in red... Got it," Matthew nodded, grabbing Break's hand and standing up. "And I'll wear a mask, don't worry." He slightly smiled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your friends here, that have left

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos