Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The nurses had to act fast because the bullet was in rather deep, but once they were able to pull it out they cleaned the wound then bangaded it but Break was rather pale since they did not
knock him out they just cut it more to pull it out but The Mad Hatter was smiling and laughing the whole time since it hurt so much.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, the quickly looked down at the ground. "Uh... He kind of got shot in the shoulder... To protect me..." he said. The Prince stared at him for a moment, then chuckled. "Well, I saw you dancing with him. You like him, don't you?" he asked. Cheshire cat didn't reply, which made the Prince smirk. "You do, don't you?"

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The nurse walked out her gloves covered in black blood? She smiled "The Hatter will be fine just let him rest but is it normal for him to smile so twistedly?" She asked in slight concern. The doctor had stitched the gash of the bullet the wrapped it up in while bandages.

Break on the other hand as all of them left sat up not wanting to stay in the bed he quickly got his shirt on and made his way to the door.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Cheshire cat nodded slightly. "Ok, thank you," he thanked the nurse as she walked away. The Prince glanced over at the Cheshire cat again. "Well, do you like him?" he asked. Cheshire cat glanced back down at the ground, and slightly nodded. "Maybe I do..."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break walked out the door placing his hat on as he closed the door "Ah, hello" He said simply hhis smile in a curved manner as he looked at the two princes then put the sword back in the cane holder "I wonder if theres any cake in the kitchen.." He said smiling.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked and sighed. "Well, I could go get you some, if you'd like...# He offered the Hatter. "And I could help you," the Prince said. Matthew glared at the Prince, then slightly nodded. "You know what, I could just go get you some cake while you rest, the Mad Hatter," Matthew said.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled "I`m not a child Matthew besides the candles will be lit soon" He said smiling wickedly which could scare the Heart prince a bit, he started walking not seeming hurt at all!
He walked down the hall to the kitchen and snuck a slice of chocolate cake and a box of sugar cubes.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The Prince shivered and sighed. "I can't believe you like him," he whispered to Matthew. Matthew shook his head and started going down the way Break went down. "I don't think it's safe to eat so many sweets..." he said.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled as he sat on the table in the dining room and the queen was used to this "They will be here in a moment" He said to the queen since it was dinner time and the Prince of Hearts was joining them. The Hatter smiled Eating his cake in one bite. Then started eating the sugar cubes one by one.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew walked into the kitchen and saw Break eating the sugar cubes. "Break, you're eating sugar cubes again?" he asked, sighing. "It might not be a good idea to eat sweets right now..." The Prince started making his was down the hall again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos