Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break stopped in his tracks turning around smiling slightly peeking at the Cat
"Tsk..Tsk...tsk well your to curious for your own good" He said laughing at Matthew slightly
as he chewed on the candy in his mouth.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, I have I question. What anime is the guy in your icon from? It looks interesting... ^^)

Matthew stared at him, then huffed and sighed. He didn't like it at all when people acted like this, because he was never used to anyone not telling him a secret. "So what if I'm like that? I've listened in on tons of secrets before..." he said as he crossed his arms.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Oh! Its my favorite anime ever! Its called pandora hearts}

Break smiled wickedly "Well I  keep my memories locked up, so even if I would want to tell a curious cat like yourself..I would not be able too" He spoke calmly looking at Matthew seeming rather
strange with talking about his past, he put his hand to the bandages as it was starting to bleed more. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
{oh it sound cool! ^^ I'll watch it when I have the time.}

Matthew sighed as he turned around and slightly waved. "Well then, if you have nothing to tell me I'll just be off then." he lied. He was really just going to climb up more trees and watch him. He walked away until he was sure that Break couldn't see him anymore, and climbed up the tree and sighed.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled waving with the back of his hand not turning back as he entered a deeper part of the forest to an old masion, he quickly walked in hanging his jacket and hat on a rack while walking to a table near by to change the bandages. He pulled the bandages off softly having his bad eye closed seeming in alot of pain but did not show it, he silently put on new bandages then put everything away.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew jumped tree to tree as he got closer to the mansion Break had just entered. When he reached a tree that was right next to the mansion, he peeked inside a window. He glanced around the inside of the mansion, trying to see if he could find anything. "Hm... Don't see the Hatter anywhere." he said, huffing.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break had walked up the swirling staircase yawning slightly in pijama`s ,his white top and pants. The sky went very dark and only a few candle holders were lit
around the house Break even balanced one on his head while carrying papers.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew had now noticed how dark it was getting, and that the stars were starting to appear. He blinked, then scooted away from the window and layed down on the tree branch and stared at the stars through the leaves. He'd probably just stay here, since he had never really had his own place to live. He'd only just sleep in trees and stare up at the stars, counting them until he'd fall asleep.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break was in the library and opened the window then sat at his desk
with so many piles of books surrounding it and the candle holder to his side while
he read..But after a couple seconds he fell asleep with his head on a book, he was snoring softly.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew could hear snoring now. He sat up and peeked in the window, and saw Break sitting at the desk. He slightly blushd, seeing how peaceful he looked right now. He sighed, then showed one of those rare soft smiles, not one of his mischevious smirks. He slightly backed away from the window and layed back down on the branch, and stared up at the stars again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Word that start with A

latest videos