Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "Some of my emotions I do not use, simply they are not needed.." He said while following Matthew`s eyes "Have you seen books before or do you think they will bite" He joked in a teasing manner as he got up putting more of the books away since he did not want to fall..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew glared back at Break for a minute. "I haven't seen books in a long time, ok? I haven't even been in a house in a long time, actually...." he said, as he glanced at the floor and sighed. He looked back up and walked to a bookshelf, then pulled out a book and started reading it.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break nodded "Hmm..Your past seems to be coming back to you?" He said while he started toward the spiral stairs balancing the candle holder on his head as he walked the halls and stairways dark which made it very hard to see in front of you "So cat do you know your past?"  He asked smiling wickedly.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked and put the book back, then started following Break. "Huh? Of course I remember my past." he said, looking at the candle holder on his head. He sighed and stood on his toes, taking the candle holder off of his head and holding it. "I think you need help with this." he said, letting out a small chuckle.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break looked at Matthew "So Cat can you disappear as I have been told?" He asked looking back at the cat while lighting more candles as they made it to the wide hallway, the light made it look like shadows were wildly dancing on the while walls as if it seemed you were going mad!

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked and nodded, still chuckling. "Yeah, I can. But people usually don't notice me, so I don't have to as much." he said, putting his hands behind his head. He looked at the walls and saw the shadows dancing on the wall, his eyes going wide. He'd never seen anything like that before, it was amazing.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled a very nerve racking grin while turning to the cat "Matthew, don`t stare at the shadows or you`ll actually go mad" He warned as wild laughter came from the shadows with sharpened grins that curved unnaturally...
The hatter blew out some on the candles as the laughter died down but echoed down the halls.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, his ears going flat against his head. This was creeping him out, he knew he shouldn't of followed the Hatter. Oh well, at least he was warm. He continued walking down the hall, making sure not to look at the creepy shadows on the walls.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Break smiled to himself "Oh relax, take it easy..you won`t be hurt by the shadows they die by sunup.." The hatter said leading the cat to a room he could sleep in for the night "You can sleep here, see you in the morning.." He said blowing out the last candle not even there anymore..!

{I LOVE being creepy~!!!!}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew nodded, and watched Break blow out the last candle. He sighed and walked over to a bed and fell over on it. It felt soft, fluffy, and nice, way better than a tree branch. He sighed as he rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes, a small smile on his face.

{I can tell XD
I like being creepy sometimes ^^}

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos