Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Morning}
Break was in his room still asleep the bandages off his eye, they were on the green carpeted floor
but The Hatter was in his white pj`s his hair covering his bad eye. He seemed almost relaxed but
he stirred in his sleep restlessly..
There were tea cups and tea pots, candies, cake everywhere in the room everything was so colorful except the Hatter himself who was covered in blank white..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew opened his eyes, his gold eye scanning the room he fell asleep in. He almost forgot that Break had let him stay in his house. He yawned, showing his fangs, then sat up, rubbing the sleep away in his eyes. He got off of the bed and walked to the door, opening it slowly and peeking out it.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The hatter`s door was opened a crack at the end of the hall but shadows were near it because of the candles that were still lit, They moved wildly smiling there eyes darting all over the place like as if they were blood thirsty demons!
But the candles were already melted to the bottom and quickly died out..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew was a little freaked out that the shadows were back, but then saw that the candles quickly died out. He sighed and started walking down the hall, keeping his eyes forward. His ears were flat against the back of his head, like they usually were when he was either scared, mad, or sad.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break tossed in bed and fell to the floor making a loud thud, he sat up the blanket tangled all around him as he yawned not noticing the bandages off his eye since he was still half asleep...
The hatter sat there for a moment getting his thoughts together to remember where he was..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew has heard Break fall off the bed, and he hustled to the door. He sligtly peeked into the room, looking at the Hatter with his gold eyes. He saw that the blanket was tangled around him, and that he was ok. He sighed, backing away from the door.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break sighed ##### it the bandages came undone again..." He groaned slightly annoyed as he stood up folding the blanket putting it on his bed. He wasn`t about to move anytime soon
since he was tying the bandages back on.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew sighed and peeked into the room again, watching Break struggle to put his bandages on again. "Hey, you need help?" he asked, staring at him with his gold eyes.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter nodded "Yes, please" He said yawning slightly while watching Matthew come in, Break seemed almost like a child the just woke from a nap unable to
do anything by himself...

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew chuckled and walked behind him, and started to tie the bandages around his eye. "Hah, you look tired." he said, staring at him with soft like eyes. He wondered why the bandages came off, maybe it came off during his sleep?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Creating a Logo

Countdown from 1000!

Random Stuff A-Z

latest videos