Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wonderland?! Private roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break nodded "Yes, I am sadly I had a nightmare last night" He said while standing up again
"But I would have though you would leave by now..its the afternoon" He spoke while stretching
as a different shirt.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, had he really slept this long? "Ah, I didn't know. I just woke up, actually." he said, chuckling slightly. "Sorry, I'll go if you'd like.# he said, staring at him.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "No, it`s perfectly fine" He said looking at him chuckling while he started fixing his clothes
then looking at Cheshire "I have been meaning to ask but do you know everyone in wonderland is mad?" He asked chuckling.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew slightly shook his head. "I didn't really know that." He said. "But it'd make sense, alot of the people I've listened to talk nonsense." He added as he crossed his arms and sighed.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Hatter smiled wickedly tilting his head "Does that count me also?" He said walking toward Matthew as he put a key in his pocket chuckling walking over to a small doorway, he opened it to
so many stuff animals and pins,ribbons and a sewing machine..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew didn't want to answer that, it was obvious that he was insane, but isn't everyone? He looked at the stuff animals, pins, ribbons, and the sewing machine with a blank look on his face. "What's all of this stuff?" he asked.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break chuckled "I use to make stuffed animals, clothes and hats..I only do it now and again sometimes" He said picking up a white rabbit with a dark blue old fashion bow tie. He looked to Matthew handing him the rabbit "I found this room, and it was the only one not ruined.." He said smiling slightly.

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew stared at the white rabbit, examining it carefully. He looked back up at Break and slightly tilted his head to the side. "...Ruined?" he asked. Did he think that every room in this mansion was ruined except that one. He slightly shrugged, looking back down at the doll. "Well, these dolls are nice..." he said.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Break smiled "During the fire the books were burned and some of the rooms were terribly burned..." He said while sewing a new teddy bear together, but they seemed all in one room with no children to play with them..
The Hatter when he sewed seemed to be in the past a hundred years before the fire..in his own world..

Grief"

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew blinked, looking back at Break and slightly frowning. "Oh my god... I'm... Sorry..." he said, looking back down for a minute. Alot of the rooms were terribly burned? He didn't know... He felt bad that he asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Rate The Username Above You !-moved

Post the last comment you got and reply game

write any kw members name

They won't let me be free

latest videos