Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A game of cards (private)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot....

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Looks:

Special ability (can be magic but doesn't have to be)/Weapon:

Other:

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yamada

Personality: Energetic, friendly, a fighter, loves getting into truble, protective and lazy but athelitic

Bio: With hep from her parents Yamda ran away from the countryside and to the city with her ####### ## ####### him from the village people who thought that all magic was evil and wanted to kill him. She is good at stealing thing and that's how they survived in the city

Looks: 
Yamda has long purple hair that she ties two red ribbons in, she wears a black and white dress that looks a little like a jester costume and white gloves, she owns a necklace with a green jewel that her mother gave to her before she left. Her skin is always kinda pale and she has blue eyes and pink soft cheeks

Weapon: She cares a little knife in her belt

Other: She's Joshe's big sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Josh

Personality: Weak but brave, shy, curios, stubborn, friendly 

Bio: At a young age his parent's noticed that he had magic in his blood, when he grew older he got better control at using it but when the villagers found out about it he ran away with his sister to the city

Looks: 
He has the same eyes as his sister but they are slightly more magical, he has black hair and pale skin, he often wears his brown pants and black shirt, he has soft skin.

Special ability: He can control peoples feelings, turn love into hate and reverse, he can turn happiness into sadness and reverse, etc. 

Other: He is Yamada's younger brother

The three dragon slayers

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Amber

Personality: Amber is very quiet when she's around people she doesn't know, you'll be lucky if she even says "hi.# Despite being quiet, Amber is fearless & doesn't hesitate to attack you.

Biography: Amber used to be the little girl who made every person's day shine, but all of that ended when her mother was k✧lled in a freak accident. Since then, she wasn't the one who made a person's day shine.

Special Ability: Can become a wolf that controls the elements, including darkness & light.

Weapons: A whip that's a hot glowing scarlet. It'll burn anything in its way.

Looks: 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Benjamin

Personality: Energetic, hyper, doesn't fear anything but spiders. He's very protective of what he loves deeply. 

Biography: Benjamin also suffered due to his mother's death, like Amber, since Benjamin & Amber are siblings. Benjamin was the type of boy who's laugh would make other people smile, and it still does. Though he was deeply affected by his mother's death, he keeps on glowing.

Special Ability: Can make a person's vision go completely blurred & make them weak.

Weapon: Anything he can get his hands on.

Looks: 

Other: Benjamin is Amber's older brother.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
{Bump}

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Come on Josh, i'm hungry!" Yamada try's too pull Josh to the bakery. "I don't want too, what if we get caught?" Yamada stops and looks at him. "We won't, and if we do i will protect you!" Yamada looks at Josh and smiles. "I swore i would protect you, remember?" Josh looks at his sister and smiles back. "Okay." He finally says and walks to the bakery with her. "You distract the woman at the table and i take the bread!" Yamada whispers as they walk into the bakery. Smell of cakes, cupcakes and bread comes too them. Josh walks away to the cashier and starts talking too her. She smiles and giggles to his words. Yamada turned around and looked at the place. There was no one in the bakery except for them the cashier and an old man. She took a bread and hid it under her jacket. She walks too Josh. "Come on Josh let's go." She takes his hand and expects to leave the place when she hears a weak voice. "She took a bread." The old man pointed at her. "She took a bread and hid it under her jacket." Josh grasps. Yamada takes his hand and squeezes it. She can find that he is sweating. She tames him out but guards start following them. They start to run. They run through the crowd, bump into few people. "Can't you use the mood thing on them?" Yamada asks and looks at Josh worried. "I-i'm to t-tired!" He gasps for air. "You are can be too weak!" Since Josh was little he had been weak and have temporary tolerance. They ran into a dark valley. The guards came after them. "Got ya!" Yamada turned around. "You sure?" She grinned and turned around so she could face them. She ran, took her knife out of her belt real quick and stopped right in front of one of the guards. He tried too catch her but she stabbed him in the arm. He screamed. "You little bug!" He got mad and hold around the wound. The other guard came at her but she gave him a roundhouse-kick. He dodged so she didn't get him and pushed her down. He reached for her but suddenly he stopped. He yawned walked away and fell asleep against the wall. Her brother stood behind her and grinned a little too. "Thanks!" Josh walked to his sister and helped her stand up. Yamada wailed. "Are you okay?" Josh looked at her. "Yeah. i-im fine." She lied to him. "No your not, he stabbed you!" Yamada looked down. Her foot was bleeding, her white gammon filters covered in red blood . Suddenly she found the pain flooding through her body. She smiled a little. "Ouch." She only said and fainted. 

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Benjamin and Amber were walking through a dimly lighted alley. Amber was slightly behind Benjamin, using her brother was a "human" shield. Not far down the alley, they heard noises like yelling and someone falling to the ground.

Benjamin narrowed his eyes, his eyesight becoming sharper and clearer. He saw Yamada on the floor, appearing as if she were in pain and Josh kneeling right besides her. Are you alright? He messaged Yamada into her mind.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Come on Yamada, wake up!" Josh pushed Yamada and tried to wake her up. "You promised me you would be alright when we ran away together!" Salty tears started leaking down his cheeks. "You promised!" He whispered. Where was Benjamin and Amber when he needed them the most?! 

Yamada felt nothing but pain. She was sweating and felt the blood leaking from the wound. Even though she fainted she still had some awareness. She heard her brother say somethings and then heard him cry. She wanted to sit up and hug him. She wanted to tell him that she was alright and that he wouldn't need to cry. Then she heard another voice. It was Benjamin's! Are you alright? She heard him say. No, i'm not alright! I'm bleeding out! She answered. Yamada's temper had grown. She could feel it in her whole body how it was getting weaker and weaker by every second.

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Benjamin flinched at Yamada's attitude. Sorry, I was just asking, he answered with a mutter and kneeled down at Yamada's side, while Amber simply stared down at Josh and then at Yamada. "What happened?" Benjamin asked as he examined Yamada's wound.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"She was hungry so she dragged me into stealing some bread, we got caught and two guards followed us, one of them stabbed her." Josh tried to whipe the tears away but a new flow came. "Do you think she's going to be okay?" He asked Benjamin. When he looked at the wound he felt like throwing up, and he did. He threw up more and more

Sorry, I was just asking, Yamada heard in her head. No it' s me who is sorry! I'm just worried about Josh that's all! She told him back. She was soaking wet from all the sweat. Even though she could fight she was small and her body weak. She wanted to cry. She could feel the stink of a puke. Who threw up? Was it Josh? She asked Benjamin. Is he OK? She was worried about her brother, she had promised her life that she would protect Josh.

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Amber stared at Josh as her stomach churned. She took in a breath, and waited for Benjamin to answer Yamada's question. Benjamin took too long to answer as he was attending Josh, so Amber answered Yamada's question. "To me, it looks like he has a stomach infection. I'm not a doctor, it could be that or he just flipped over his stomach."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Teen pregancy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved

Teen pregancy