Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Michelle & Jay's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
 I will submit my form in one minute, Michelle smile

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Crystallous

Personality: Witty, fast-thinker. Assasin. Stealthy and friendly. Can be a flirt.

Bio: Alex was just 9 when he lost his parents. The cause of their deaths is unknon but his hunger for the truth strengthens him. He started learning skills of the Ancient Assasin, a infamous killer doing good. Alex had a girlfriend. She was also killed. This brought him deep sadness. He gets the tendency to flirt. He wants the truth.

Weapons: Two karambit knives. Other weapons stored in a secret hideout. These knives can be thrown from a distance and incapacitates an enemy within 2 seconds.

Appearance: 

A hooded figure. Well built and slim. White cloak. Does not reveal eyes. Only to the ones he trust. Stealth Assasin.

Animal Form: Lone Wolf.

Children: No.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar Blue  

Personality: Blunt, Witty, Friendly, Nice, Determind, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Brave, Flirty when she wants

Looks:

Bio: Her parents were killed right in front of her as a child although she doesn't let that sad memory refect on her present she still hopes on seeking revenge on her parents killer she stayed with her grandfather who was an assassin she asked him to teach her all he knows so one day she could finally get her revenge against her parents killer

Weapons: Bow and arrow with great accuracy, Striker ####### rifle, AK47, And others

Animal form: Black jaguar

Children: No

{ How is that? I might change the pic }

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Loving the character. smile Scene: Streets of Rome. No one alive apart from the Emperor Constantine and his 10,000 troops. Night Time.

Alex: *hiding in the shadows* Hm. I better get back. *looks around*

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye  I look over to my right and spot a couple of troops I duck and crawl up a fire escape " They are everywhere!" I whisper to my self as I crouch down on the ceiling of a building.

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Alex: *puts hood down so it covers eyes* *sneaks back to hideout* I'm the only one. I can feel it. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I ran off of the ceiling to the next until I saw one of the solders stop I crouched back down until I heard the stomp of his boots again after hear them I jumped off the roof to the ground quietly I  crept around the troops without being seen then ran to my hideout " That was close he almost saw me " I say sighing

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Alex: *places karambit knives in holders* They're everywhere. The palace. The streets. *walks out of hideout and scales roof* *looks around hidden in the shadows*

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I grabbed more of the arrows and tucked them in my bag along with my bow and sniper I sigh and creep out the back door quietly mere seconds later I climbed up on to the building next to me and set up my sniper I had a clear view if a meeting I needed to kill all of them and I was determined to do it now

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
Alex: ##### guard 30 ft below me* Bye bye, friend. *jumps for leap of faith* * strikes guarding, snapping his neck* *breathes deeply*

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Cutest Names For Kittens

Snake as a pet?

What's your pets name?

who has disney infinity

Minecraft XBOX 360 edition horses?

Is FroyoYOLO from "Liv and Maddie" corny?-...

latest videos