Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what to do.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
lol ok xD

The man with white hair shook his head and dragged Lovino along by his shirt collar. "Come on, we're going back to the Chamber of anime..." he said.
Lovino growled slightly, letting the man with white are drag him along. "What's your name anyways?" he asked. "Bakura..." he got in reply, though it was very quiet.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAY. It works! X3)

Nyuu sighed and looked at the ground. "I looking... Fur... Someone..." She said. "Can you... help?" She asked, looking up at Hana.
Hana looked at Nyuu and crossed her arms, sighing. "I don't who this person is so I pretty much won't be able to help... There's also something else..." She replied, looking away.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
The man identified as Bakura dragged Romano to the exit of Yu-gi-oh and glared back at him. "So, do you live with someone?" he asked.
Romano slightly nodded in reply. "Si... I do...." he replied back, staring at the ground.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu looked at Hana, confused, but sighed and nodded. "Okay..." She said as she turned around and started to walk away from Hana.
Hana looked at Nyuu. She walked over and spun Nyuu around to face her. "I need to show you something first." She said as she grabbed Nyuu's wrist and started to drag her a bit, but Nyuu walked with Hana so she wasn't dragged as much.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Bakura shook his head and dragged Romano out of Yu-gi-oh and into the Chamber of anime. He looked around, trying to find the enterance of Hetalia.
Romano looked around also, trying to see if he saw anyone he knew.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana continued walking until she came up to the "OC Archives". She let go of Nyuu's wrist and looked at her.
Nyuu looked at archway to the archives, why would Hana bring her here? She did know what OC meant, so that's why she was confused.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano continued looking around, and he saw the same person that looked like Italy with only the stiffer curl. He froze slightly, seeing him. Why was he back here again? 
 Bakura looked at Romano, then at the man with the stiff curl. "Hm? Who's that...?" he asked.
(ok, the guy's name is Seborga o_o)

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hana looked at Nyuu, she sighed. "Nyuu... I'm an OC, I thought you would figure that out..." She said, sounding a bit annoyed and sad.
Nyuu blinked and stared at Hana, she actually never knew Hana was an OC, so she was a bit surprised now. She was about to say something, but Hana had already walked into the archway. Nyuu just stood there.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry... I didn't see the post....)

Romano shook his head, trying to forget it and looked up at Bakura. "Do so see my anime anywhere?" he asked.
Bakura glared at him. "Just wait a second!" he said, looking around. He saw the archway to the OC's, and saw Nyuu standing in the front of their. His eyes widened for a minute, but he just shook his head and grabbed Romano's hand and started dragging him along once again.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos