Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee had ran through the gate, Karkat following behind. They ended up in the Chamber of Anime. "What is this place?" Karkat asked, looking around. His eyes widened at what he saw. "Humans! What the hell?!" he yelled, hiding behind Gamzee.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua got up from the bench and started walking around, glancing at other anime names when she could. She sighed, getting bothered by the people staring at her horns and just decided to head back. She turned around on her heel and started walking, but froze as she looked around. There were too many people and it was hard to remember where she was before.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee glanced back at Karkat and let out a chuckle, putting a hand on his head. "It's ok, best friend. Just calm down, I wanted to show you someone." He said. Karkat shook his head. "Gamzee! You know I hate humans..." Karkat rolled his eyes as he followed Gamzee. "Who do you want to show me?" Karkat asked. Gamzee smiled in response. "You'll see, soon."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua tried to remember as she walked out of the crowds and near a bench. She panicked a bit when she couldn't remember, and decided what to do. Walk around aimlessly until she finds the archives, or wait until most people leave?

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee glanced around as he walked, letting out a sigh. "I wonder where she is... She might not even be out, yet...." Gamzee asked himself. Karkat raised an eyebrow. "Stop mumbling to yourself and hurry up! These people are staring at us in a funny way..." Karkat glanced around at the people looking at Gamzee and and him.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua sighed after deciding that she would wait for some people to leave. She sat on the bench and crossed her arms, thinking for a moment what to do to pass the time. She let out one small vector and played around with it but she stopped when people were staring at her again. "Why do people stare? It's not like I'm the most weirdest thing in the world." She thought to herself.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee continued walking, before sighing. "I can't find here; there's to many people here right now..." Gamzee sighed. Karkat glared at him. "There you go again. This is just like you, Gamzee!" Karkat yelled. Gamzee shrugged. "Well, go back, if you'd like. I just thought you'd like to meet her." Gamzee said. Karkat sighed and turned around. His eyes widened. Where did the enterance to Homestuck go? He looked back forward and saw that Gamzee was walking away again. "G-gamzee, wait..." Karkat said, following Gamzee.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua closed her eyes and sighed again. She knew people were staring at her horns while they walked past but she ignored them and started thinking again. "I don't even know if some people will leave at all..... How do people even find their way back in the crowds?" She asked herself.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Karkat caught up with Gamzee and grabbed the back of his shirt. "Gamzee, stop..." He said. Gamzee looked back at Karkat with a surprised face. "Is something wrong, best friend?" Gamzee asked. Karkat looked down at the ground and sighed. "Well, uh... I can't find the enterance... There's to many humans..." He said.  ((Btw, I ship both GamKar and PB&J ( I like PB&J more, though. X3 #... So it's going to be kind of a combination of both of the pairings when I'm playing them. XD))

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua felt cold a bit and shivered. She still sat there though and rested her elbow on the arm of the bench and rested her head against her hand. She started humming Lilium, then started to think she could go to Elfen Lied but the crowds were still a bit too big and she would be even more lost.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Friends could be mean

Are they really your friends?

latest videos