Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee smiled. "Oh, that's just my best friend. His name is Karkat," he said, looking back at Karkat. Karkat kept his eyes on the floor and shook his head. "Yeah, whatever. What he said." Karkat said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua looked at Karkat for a second, then sighed. "Well I need to go, see ya" She said while waving. She turned around and started walking off, feeling more tired than before. She let her vectors vanish as she started walking back to the Archives.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee waved. "Well, ok. See you!" Gamzee called out. Karkat glared at Gamzee for a minute. "That's it?  That's IT?! Gamzee, what the hell? This was such a waste of time!!!" Karkat yelled at Gamzee.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua looked back at Karkat, but sighed and started running towards the Archives, using her vectors to help her run faster. When she finally got there she just stared at the archway, not wanting to go back in. She looked down and sighed, going over and sitting next to the sign, more tired.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Could I be any other Homestuck characters...? Like Sollux or Mituna or... Kankri or something? I don't know.... XD)) Karkat facepalmed. He shook his head and started storming off. "Come on then, Gamzee. We better leave, since there's nothing better to do." Gamzee stayed silent for a moment, before he started to follow Karkat. "Uh.... Ok, best friend."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Go ahead, I can't stop you. o3o))
Nyua just sat against the wall, slowly closing her eyes. Then she heard laughter and yelling from  the archway, and sort of woke up. Aki and Ai? She thought to herself.
Though, only Aki ran out though, holding a journal in her hands. Ai soon ran out and starts chasing Aki down. "Give it back!!" Ai screamed as she started using her vectors to help her catch up. Aki also used her own vectors jump up onto a chandelier, hanging from the ceiling of the Chamber.
Nyua blinked, and sat there for a moment. She sighed in annoyance and stood up. Won't they ever stop chasing each other? She asked herself, being patient, she just walked towards where they were.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((YAY. Thank you. XD)) Karkat shook his head and sighed. "How do we get through here? There's tons of people..." Karkat sighed, silently swearing to himself. Gamzee shrugged and just kept a simple smile on his face. "Well, here. We could just sit down on a bench and rest until the people clear up." Gamzee walked over to a bench and sat down, then glanced up at Karkat. He gently patted the spot next to him. "Don't be shy, best friend." Karkat's face turned a bright red as he slightly nodded. He walked over to the bench and sat down next to Gamzee.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your welcome :3 ))
Ai easily used her vectors to jump up to where Aki was and tackled her off of the chandelier. "Just give it back Aki!" She yelled.
Aki screamed and used her vectors to throw off Ai and jump onto another chandelier. She hung onto the cord that attached the chandelier to the ceiling, a bit scared from falling.
Ai used her vectors to protect her and fell on the ground. She didn't get hurt at all and looked up at the chandelier Aki was on. "You know Nyua will get mad when she finds out!" She shouted.
Aki froze for a moment and looked at her hands, the journal was gone. She instantly looked below from the chandelier and couldn't see the journal anywhere.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sollux was now standing in front of the enterance to Homestuck. He glanced around the place, his eyebrows furrowed. "Ugh, there's these stupid humans here, everywhere. Why the hell did John let these people go out all over the place?" asked Sollux, talking in a lisp. He sighed, then walked back into the enterance. "Hey, dude. You can come out. It's just people..." Sollux walked back out into the Chamber of Anime, a taller looking version of him wearing a yellow jumpsuit and yellow helmet following him. "Uhmmn.... Sollux, d-do you t-think it'll be alright to be out h-here without Kankri or Karkat's per... Per... Permi... I can't say it." The taller one said named Mituna asked. He had trouble pronouncing some words, and he stuttered a lot. It wasn't his fault that... Something happened to him.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Aki started freaking out as she looked around frantically. "Oh no oh no oh no..." She said quietly, as she quickly jumped down from the chandelier and looked around on the ground.
Ai was still angry and ran over and tackled Aki onto the ground. "Where did it go Aki?!" She yelled.
Aki threw Ai off and kept looking on the ground. "I don't know! I dropped it when you tackled me!" She replied. Ai was about to hit Aki until she felt a vector wrap around her and drag her away from Aki.
Nyua was the one who had pulled Ai away, and soon walked up to them. She glared at both of them, getting more tired. "You guys need to stop chasing each other for stupid things and using your vectors in the Chamber..." She said in an angry voice.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

How tall are u?

latest videos