Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sollux sighed and stared walking around. "Seriously? Why are there so many people here? It's annoying."
Mituna followed the smaller one around. "W-wait... What... What are we doing here, again? I... I can't re... Remem... Remember." Mituna looked down at the ground, sighing. He had problem remembering things or people, like how Cronus and him used to get along so well.
Sollux glanced back at him and raised an eyebrow.  "We're looking for KK and Gamzee, remember?" Asked Sollux.
Mituna shook his head. "Who's... KK?#
"Remember... Karkat?" Sollux stopped walking and turned around fully.
"Uh... Karkat... Uh... Um.... He looks like... Kan... Kankri, right?" Asked Mituna.
"Yeah... He looks like Kankri..." Sollux slightly smiled. Even though Sollux was the type who was always sarcastic and rude, he had to be calm and nice around Mituna, since he'd break down and start crying if he didn't.
"Uh... Who's... Gam... Gamzee?"
"He looks like Kurloz. Remember Kurloz?"
Mituna thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah. I remember K... Kurloz. He can't talk, right...?"
"Right." Sollux nodded.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Aki and Ai were both a bit scared since Nyua was stronger than them and got a bit evil whenever she was angry. They were both going to say sorry but got stopped by Nyua doing a hand gesture for them to be quiet.
Nyua put a hand on her forehead in an annoyed manner and sighed. "Just... Get back in the archives... I'll look for this, 'important' journal..." She said as she let her hand drop to her side and look at them.
Aki and Ai both instantly got up and quickly walked away from Nyua, both didn't say anything or even look at each other on their way to the archives.
Nyua sighed again and walked around, looking on the ground. She didn't feel tired now, instead, have a major headache from Aki and Ai. "I swear... Do they have to do something annoying almost every day?" She asked herself in her thoughts.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sollux smiled, then turned around and started walking again. Mituna followed Sollux around, twitching slightly. Sometimes Mituna had spazz attacks, but it was all because of the incident that happened... He didn't like thinking about it, and he never told anyone what happened other than Sollux and Latula.
Sollux sighed. "Where could KK be? He just walked off with Gamzee and now I can't find him. Man, those two are just... Stupid."
Mituna slightly tilted his head to the side. "W... Well, that's not very po... pol..." He stopped. He couldn't pronounce the word he was trying to say.
"Polite?" Sollux glanced back, adjusting his glasses. "Well, it's fine. I'm not hurting you in any way. And it's true, they can be stupid at times...."
Mituna stayed silent for a moment, then nodded. "Well... Ok."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua kept searching the ground for the journal, and even looking under a few benches if it somehow got under there. When she couldn't find it anywhere she sighed and went over to a bench, she sat on it and covered her face. Feeling way to exhausted to even look anymore.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sollux glanced around. "Man, what's up with some of these people?" Sollux asked. "Some have animal ears... Some have... Weird clothes... Some have wings..."
"Well, we're different from the other people, right?" Mituna twitched, putting a hand on his head. "I'm different from ev... Everyone. So are you and the other t... Trolls. I'm a lot different from you guys."
Sollux stayed silent for a moment, then sighed. He walked closer to Mituna, stood up on his toes, and placed a hand on the top of his helmet. "You're not different from us, Mituna."
"T... Then what am I...?" Mituna tilted his head to the side in confusion. 
"... Special. In a good way." Sollux slightly smiled.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua yawned a bit and took her hands away from her face. She had her head down and looked up a bit to see Sollux and Mituna, she wasn't surprised actually on how they looked since some of the people she had seen were way different looking than her.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mituna slightly smiled, still twitching a bit. "T... Thanks..." He said.
Sollux sighed. He took his hand off of Mituna's head and stood back flat on his feet. He started looking around again.
Mituna looked around and saw Nyua sitting down on the bench. He tilted his head to the side, then pointed at her. "Um... Sollux....? W... Who's that?" Asked Mituna. "She... She has horns.... Or... Orange horns."
Sollux looked to where Mituna was pointing and saw Nyua. His eyes widened at what he saw. "What the hell?"

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua stood up from the bench, sort of wobbling a bit. She regained her balance and started looking around again. She knew Sollux and Mituna were looking at her, she but ignored them though and started thinking of where the journal may have landed, she was thinking that somebody might have just taken it by now.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Sollux sighed and looked at Mituna. "Here, I'm going to go look around for KK and Gamzee real quick. Stay here, ok?"
"O... Ok." Mituna said, nodding.
Sollux stared at him for a moment, and then started backing away. He turned around and walked away.
Mituna looked around for a moment, finding himself looking at Nyua again. He sighed, and then walked over to the bench she was sitting on before. He stayed silent for a moment, before looking over at the garbage can. He slowly walked over to the garbage can and bent down to dig around in it.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyua paused for a moment and blinked. She had heard Mituna walk over and turned around a bit took look at him. "Uh... Hello...?" She said as she slowly walked over to him, confused a bit on why he was digging in the garbage can.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

latest videos