Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((... Wait... Do you support EriSol...? o3o))
((Ok. :3))
Eridan had heard the others talking about the entrance to the Chamber of Anime. Well... Since he's well, you know... Eridan, he had to check it out. He was already at the entrance to the Chamber of Anime. "Wwell, this wwill be easy... And no one wwill notice I'm gone..." Eridan smiled to himself, walking through the entrance. He saw a flash. As soon as it dimmed, he could see people crowding up the place. He stayed silent for a moment. "Land dwwellers...? Evverywwhere?"

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oops I forgot I'm going to role play as Kaeda not Nyua xD))
((Well in kismesis way, yes o_o))
Kaeda was sitting up against a tree in the archives, she was thinking of going out into the Chamber of Anime, but was about to choose against it because of her height. She just felt a bit too tall when around everyone in the Chamber of Anime. She sighed and looked up in the sky, even though it was considered to actually be 'fake'.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Lol. XD))
((Well, I mean... I kind of like have a head cannon for Eridan... It's like, he'd rather be kismesises with someone than being matesprits with them, since he likes love hate relationships. XD))
Eridan looked around at the people walking around. He pulled his scarf that it was covering his mouth, then started walking around. "Wwhy are there so many land dwwellers in this place" He asked himself.
((Kaeda feels tall?
Just imagine Slendy walking through that place.
Dang. XD))

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((CAN YOU FEEL THE HATE TONIGHT))
Kaeda sighed, deciding to just go in the Chamber of Anime, again at least. She got up and stretched a bit since she had been sitting for a long time. She looked around where she was, starting to try and remember where the archway was. Once she remembered she started walk off towards the direction of the archway.
((Well I'm talking about a half human here not Slender Man o3o))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((XD Oh my god. That's perfect...))
Eridan slightly shrugged, silencing himself. He glanced around at some of the people... Some looked quite strange. Yes, stranger than John, Dave... Or... Jake. He kind of shivered at that thought. He glanced around, seeing a bench. "I guess I could just sit dowwn until I figure out wwhat I'm going to do..." He walked over to the bench and sat down.
((I know, but still... XD))

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(())
Kaeda soon found the archway and just looked at it. "Well, there are other people that can be a bit taller than me..." She thought to herself as she walked through the archway, covering her eyes a bit by the small flash. When she could see she sighed and started walking away from the archway and around the Chamber of Anime.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(())
Eridan leaned back and looked around. "Is there not some kind of map around this place...?" Eridan couldn't see any signs anywhere, so he guessed no. He could understand why Sollux, Karkat, and Gamzee were so mad... Especially Sollux. Well, Sollux gets mad at a lot of things... So yeah, of course he'd understand.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(())
Kaeda looked around, thinking of what she should do. She could either look at some other anime, or head over to Elfen Lied and see what was happening there. After walking around for awhile, she went over to a bench and sat down, sighing. She actually was a bit surprised that very little people had been looking at her when she was walking.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(())
Eridan glanced around and saw Kaeda sitting down on a bench. He noticed that not a lot of other people were sitting down on a bench. He shrugged it off and looked around, standing back up. "I wwonder... Could I ask her wwhere a map is...?"

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(())
Kaede hadn't noticed Eridan yet and just looked around. "Nyuu and Kaede are obviously in Elfen Lied... Nyua is asleep somewhere in the archives... Aki and Ai are probably chasing each other again somewhere else... Not sure if I should go find them..." She thought as she sighed a bit.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Friends

latest videos