Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm done posting gifs... I'm lazy... XD)) Eridan nodded, slowly walk over to where Kaeda was. He stayed silent for a moment, before he spoke. "Uh... Hello there.... Do you, uh... Knoww wwhere I could find a map...?"

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Y u be lazy? xD))
Kaeda turned her head to look at Eridan. She sighed, not really bothered by how he looked. "Sorry to say that there's no map here..." She replied, looking away, thinking on what to do again.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((I don't know. XD))
Eridan stared down at her for a moment. "Oh... Wwell, thanks... I guess..." He paused for a moment. "Do you, uh... Knoww your wway around here...?"

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaeda was looking at different anime names and looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Only a bit... This Chamber is too big for me to remember where everything is." She replied, looking at some of the people who walked by quickly.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Eridan sighed and nodded. "Wwell, thank you..." He said. "Uh... By the wway... My name is Eridan." He smiled.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((It's so fun talking in Eridan's voice ))
Kaeda stopped thinking for a moment and looked at him. "My name is Kaeda. Nice to meet you, Eridan." She said, smiling only a bit. She hears something and looks in the direction she heard it from, she didn't see anything and just shrugged a bit.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((I know, right? XD))
Eridan stayed silent for a moment. "Uh... Wwhat wwas that, Kaeda...?" He asked, looking over in the direction the noise came from. 

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaeda shrugged, thinking again. "I don't know, there's a lot of stuff going on around in the Chamber so it could be anything." She replied, thinking it was probably Aki and Ai since they are normally the ones who can cause trouble in the Chamber.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Eridan slightly nodded. "Oh, well ok..." Eridan looked around at the signs. "So, uh... Where are you from?" He asked. He usually got curious on where people were from, especially if they people he just met.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaeda thought for a moment before look at him. "Well... I'm from the OC Archives... But I guess you could say I from the anime Elfen Lied....?" She replied, confused a bit on how to explain. She  heard another noise again with a small crash and just sat there. "It's Aki and Ai.... Again." She thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

latest videos