Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu looked at him, and his smile. She lightly pushed his hand away from her. "Wha... Now...?" She said, "We can't... Get.. any on...".

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, we could try finding him by ourselves...." he said, pulling his hand back and sighing.
Bakura shook his head, then looked around and saw Nyuu sitting down and Spain kneeling down in front of her. He slightly made a growling like noise, then looked back at Romano and sighed. "Get up." he said.
Romano looked up and glared at the albino. "Why the heck should I?!" he asked, in a loud tone.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu had heard Romano and looked around. "I hear him..." She said to Spain, as she got up and tried to find Romano.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain blinked as he perked up slightly. He hadn't heard Romano, but he trusted Nyuu. He stood up and followed Nyuu.
Bakura glared at the Italian, then grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him up again. "Come on, #####.# he said in his sharp tone.
"Agh, no! You've helped me enough, jerk! Just let me go!" he said, trying to pull his wrist away from the albino.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu looked around carefully and finally found Romano and Bakura. "Ver... There..." She said to Spain, and pointing to Romano, she didn't know who Bakura was.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait, so does Nyuu not remember Bakura or something...?
remember from the last Roleplay... I was Roleplaying Bakura so that he'd remember Nyuu... ^^;
EPIC FAIL FOR ME XD)
Spain blinked and looked over to where Nyuu was pointing, and saw Bakura and Romano. He blinked, staring at them for a minute, then smiled one of his cheery smiles and ran towards them. "Lovi!!!!" He said, as he hugged Romano from behind tightly.
"G-gyah! S-spain! Stop it!" Romano said, pulling his wrist away from Bakura and trying to squirm out of Spain's grip.
Bakura blinked, then he scowled again. He backed away from them, then glanced over and saw Nyuu again. He blinked, then sighed and looked away.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar

(Hm... Maybe Marik and Bakura can remember Nyuu, but Nyuu doesn't remember them?)
Nyuu looked at Spain, and smiled since she was glad that Spain became happy. She lost her smile though when she looked at Bakura, she was wondering who he was.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh ok xD)
Spain kept his grip around the Italian's keeping his bright smile on his face. "Lovi! I'm so glad you're ok! I was worried!" he said.
Romano continued to try to get out of Spain's grip, but he soon gave up and sighed. "....Let go of me..." he mumbled.
Bakura kept his gaze away from the three of them, then sighed and turned around and started to walk away. He was done here, he didn't need to see anyone, especially Nyuu.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(These stupid ads keep messing up my thinking and won't go away...)
 Nyuu looked at Bakura walking away, then at Spain and Romano. She just turned around and walked into Elfen Lied, she was tired a bit so her walking was a bit slow.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Bakura stopped in his tracks and glanced back at Nyuu again. Why didn't she anything to him? Did she forget about him? Figures, no one remembers him. He sighed and looked back forward and put a hand on his head.
Spain kept his smile on his face and let go of Romano. "I'm so glad you're ok~" he said.
Romano shook his head and backed away from Spain. "Yeah, sure you are." he mumbled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos