Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu blinked and slowly got up, she stared back at him. "... Nyuu?" She said again, even more confused. She didn't recognize him at all, she just thought he was freaked out by her horns.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik blinked then lightly chuckled. "Oh, Nyuu. I was just shocked to see you, it's been a long time!" He said, looking at her.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu looked at him, confused even more. #... ###... ##.. You...?" She asked, she didn't grab his hand, instead back away a bit.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
{"Who are you?"
"I'm Canada!" //shot}
Marik blinked and stared at her with a confused look. "Huh? Nyuu...? You don't remember me, Ryou, or Bakura? Or Joey or anyone else?" He said, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(That reminds me of my Kumajirou hat...)
Nyuu didn't back away any more, she just stared at him. "... No...?" She replied, getting a bit freaked out. Did he know her but she didn't know him? She guessed that.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry I reminded you....)
Marik stared at her, then sighed and turned around. "I must of found the wrong girl.... Sorry..." he said.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay)
Nyuu looked at Marik, she didn't say anything else as she started to slowly walk away back to Elfen Lied. She was leaving since she was starting to get a headache, and Kaede was about to come out.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik didn't move when he turned around though. Did he really mistaken that girl for Nyuu? No, that can't be it, she even had the horns and the same innocent voice. But... Did she not remember him. He stared at the ground, those thoughts poundering in his head.

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Nyuu continued walking away, but faster. Her hair was slowly turning a maroon color as she clutched her head, she tried to keep Kaede out as she still walked towards Elfen Lied.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Marik slightly shrugged as he slowly started to walk away. He kept his purple eyes on the ground and on his feet.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos