Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chamber of Anime {PRIVATE. Durr}

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Every time I read 'Suna' I almost read it as 'Tuna' ._.))
Kaede blinked a bit confused, then turned around to see where Suna was going. She saw Marik and glared at him, but started clutching her head in slight pain. She ran off and started heading towards Elfen Lied.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Suna likes tuna. :3)) Marik picked up Suna and smiled, looking down at the dog. "It's been a long time since I've seen you..." he said.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Cat dog? o3o))
Kaede ran until she got to Elfen Lied and fell down on the grass. At the same time, Nyuu wanted to come out and memories were forcing there way in Kaede's mind. She just laid there and tried to ignore the memories and stop Nyuu.
Suna barked and started licking Marik's face as his tail wagged happily.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Cat dog. :3))

Marik laughed as he sat down on a bench and rubbed the dogs head. "I'm glad to see you, too."

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((9 lives dog))
((Time skip? ##

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure, when too?))

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((Either we can RP around Hetalia a little bit more or more on Homestuck and Nyua's orange horns))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hm... How about Homestuck?))

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
((You start :P))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ok. XD)) Gamzee sat in his room with his laptop on his lap. He was chatting with Karkat. You know, about the normal stuff they usually talked about. Gamzee wasn't going to tell Karkat that he had seen a human with orange horns, though. He'd freak out. Gamzee closed the laptop shut and sat it on the ground, before walking out of his house and looking around.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Fastest rap song you've ever heard?

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

last one who says smile wins-moved

ciara or aaliyah