Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel chuckled and looke up at her," So do you want to help, or not?" he asked her and sharpened his sword. He smiled up at her and winked," I can sharpen your sword to if you like," He told her and beckoned her over.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, you know I'm a pistol girl,"C.J said playfully, brushing behind him towards the pistols. It was a new technology, only a few decades old, but she loved it. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"There's one of your many faults," He joked with her and winked,# Swords are better, and you know it," He grinned and felt the blade of the sword.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Swords are alright,"she said, picking one off the wall and smiling. She quickly turned around and pointed it at him,"And I can use them every well."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel raises an eywbrow and brought up his sword,# No, you think you can use a sword,# He grinned and put the tip of his sword against hers," Or would you like prove me wrongs." he smiled and slowly circled around her.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J grinned,"Oh, bring it on,"she said before springing into action. Their swords clashed and clinged against one another as they battled around the room. She backed against the wall, her breathing heavy. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's all you got?" He told her between breaths and noticed that she was up against the wall. He took his opening when her hand was raised and pinned it to the wall then pressed his body against hers , so that she couldn't move.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J looked up at him, staring at him as their chests moved in sync. She smiled and rose an eyebrow,"I think the question is... Is this all you've got?" 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"You haven't seen nothing yet," He whispered in her ear and brushed his lips against her cheek," But you're just gonna have to wait," He grinned and stabbed through her shirt and stuck it to the wall with the sword.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
She turned her head away playfully when his lips touched her, and looked down at her shirt. She stared at him and smirked,"This is my only shirt... And you just put a sword through it... Thanks,"she said with a wink. She tore away quickly, her entire shirt ripping just above her stomach. She winked at him and walked back on deck. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos