Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"You could still get a big poofy dress if you want, or you can borrow a shirt from me," He told her and stared at her stomach, quickly grabbing her a shirt without waiting for her answer.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Captain bought me a dress... I don't wear it though... You know I don't,"C.J said, shaking her head,"Don't even worry about, I'll just walk around like this,"she said with a wink. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not giving you an option," He told her and put the shirt into her hands," Go change," Nathaniel told her and walked away and started to speak to other crew members.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're not my father,"C.J muttered under her breath, tossing the shirt back where he had gotten it and walking up deck. She stood by the side and watched the people in the city. She sighed and walked to the bow, sitting on the wooden edge. People were staring, for it were unlady like to show your ankles, nonetheless your stomach. Whatever. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel sneered at her and walked back over to her," If you don't put it on, I'll do it for you," He whispered in her ear and chuckled softly.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'd like to see you try,"she scowled back, raising an eyebrow, challenging, daring him to lay a hand on her. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel glared at her and grabbed both of her hands," Put on the shirt," He murmured in her ear again, trying to make his voice sound seductive.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You know you like it,"C.J whispered back, feeling her breath reflect off of his neck and onto her face. She squeezed his hands and grinned.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Put the short on," He ignored what she said and started to pull her towards where the threw the shirt," Or I will tie you to the mast and leave you there till we stop to dock,# He told her and ran his hands up her arms.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can't do that even if you wanted  to,"C.J said with a grin, shrugging off his touch. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

latest videos