Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Never,"she said, shaking her head. She smiled and finished off her rum, stepping closer to him,"You wouldn't want me to leave anyways..."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you left, I would be rig behind you," He chugged the last of the rum and dropped the bottle into the water." You know what we need," He told her and looked back," More rum," He told grinned and      Looked over the rail.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J smirked and rose an eyebrow,"Are you trying to get me #####?... Tell me, are you trying to sweeten me up?"She asked, raising an eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"That,or I might just be trying to make you prettier," He winked and started to back up. He pecked her lips and quickly ran below to get more rum.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J was a bit startled by the kiss, but smirked gently and shook her head. The Captain approached and sighed,"We must talk. Caroline."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel grabbed two more bottles and heard the captains distinctive voice. He walked around the ladder and was standing directly under them.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Caroline, you are growing up, rather quickly,"the captain said, his tone hushed so none of the crew members could hear. Neither of them knew Nathaniel was so close,"And it is time you grow up to be a lady... We will stop to port in Forkworth and you will be left there. To learn to be a lady."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel droppe the bottles and clambered up the ladder," What?! You can't do that! She's been here longer than half the people here!" he shouted at the captain and puffed out his chest.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything on the ship seemed to stop and everyone was looking at them. The captain shook his head,"You will mind your own buisness,"he said, then turned to C.J," Go to my cabin, you are to rest there until we reach port... Put on your dress."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Natahiel spoke through his teeth and stood firmly in front of her," She is staying here on this boat," He told the Captain, not caring that he could be thrown off the ship at any moment. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos