Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"What did you just do?"Caroline screamed at him, trashing her wrist away, staring at him. She glanced at the Captain, lying lifeless on the pier. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Run,"He grabbed her wrist and practically dragged her off the dock,# We need to run, now," He told her and gripped her wrist tightly.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J ran with him, thought she felt a great hatred for him. She yelped as they skidded into a dark alley between two pubs and he pinned her to the wall. She stared up at him and shook her head, whispering,"You monster,"through gritted teeth. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"It was for the best," He told her and dropped the sack,he pulled out a small dagger and cut corset off of her. He pulled out clothes, a sword, and a pistol."Put it on," He told her and backed up a step.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J gasped in a deep breath as he cut the corset and stared at him, fire in her eyes. She shook her head and took the things from him, shaking her head. She began to change, regardless of him standing there, or anyone else. She tossed the dress out of her way and shook her head.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel looked at her and sighed," I'm sorry, but I had to," He told her and motioned her into th pub she was closest to. As soon as the door opened there was shouting and glass breaking.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, fine,"she said, looking around. There were women with big hair in big dresses showing big amounts of themsleves to men. The men were dirnking and fighting and she glanced at Nathaniel,"What is your plan, big guy?"

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"We get a ship and start a crew," He told her and sat down at a table. A wench came by and set down two tankards," And until we need to do that we need a place to stay," He told her and took a gulp from the tankard.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"What makes you think I want anything to do with you?"She scoffed, sitting down across the table from him, glaring. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're still here aren't you?" He told her and took another drink," Are you with me?" he asked her and drummed his fingers on the table.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

People always compliment my hair but...

awnser the question the person above you asks

my parents were in a food fight

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

latest videos