Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
She planted her hand down on his so his fingers would stop moving, and she sighed,"i have no one else anymore... Fine, I'm with you."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good, now we need to find a ship, but first a place to stay," He looked at her and finished what was left in the tankard," Lets go look for an Inn," He stood up and left a few gold coins on the table.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J sighed, taking her own tankard and drowning the entire thing. She slammed it down on the table and followed him, her hand swaying at her sides. She looked at him through the corner of her eye. I liked him... And he just killed the only man who has every taken care of me.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel opened the door and stepped onto the street. He kept his hand on the pistol and walked down the street looking for an Inn. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
C.J sighed softly and looked around. This port was nothing but drinkers, gamblers, and men looking for women. They kept eyeballing her, and she sighed, gripping her sword.#

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"This way,"  He told her and turned down a road that ended in front of a Inn," We'll stay here tonight," He said and walked into the Inn. The man running th Inn walked over to them.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Welcome. Room for an hour is one shilling, room for the night will be five,"he said, not seeming to let them any further than they were until they could show him the money. C.J rolled her eyes and pulled five shillings from her pocket,"Give me a key,"she said, glancing at Nathaniel,"We'll be sharing a room."

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel gave her a curt nodded and adjusted the bag on his shoulder. He looked at C.J. And back to the man," Do you know where we can get some ships?" he asked him.

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The man rose an eyebrow and began to laugh, walking away. C.J looked at the key in her hand and shook her head, walking towards the room they would be in. 

Sailing Seas [PRP]

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathaniel furrowed his eyebrows and followed C.J.. He walked into the room and set the bag on the  bag on th floor.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to post school wins!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!