Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Pikachu looked at Pichu. Pichu looked at Pikachu.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Darkrai looked puzzled."Any ideas"? She asked.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
"We can go into the woods..." said Raichu.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"We can go into the woods..." said Raichu.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"We can go into the woods..." said Raichu.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"We can go into the woods..." said Raichu.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
"Lead the way".Darkrai and Palkia said.(Forgive me,Flan-Chan for not posting)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Raichu lead the way. Pichu was getting scared as it was getting dark. Raichu and Pikachu was doing it to scare Pichu. (It's okay.)

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Darkrai gave all four of them a flashlight."It's pretty dark...But perfectly dark!# Darkrai yelled in excitement."Chill,Darkrai".Palkia said.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Flan-Chan & Rukia's Private rp~!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
"I like the dark..." said Pikachu as she was getting happy. "Me too." said Raichu. "We don't need flashlights."

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

HELP!!!!!!!

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos