Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and shook my head. "Well.... How did you use your magic?" I asked, as I studied her pretty face. Such a beautiful girl... But very naive..

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just kind of thought of something really hard... And it would happen... Like, I wanted this girl to like me, so I thought and thought about it, until one day, she just suddenly came up and kissed me... It was simple,"I explained with a sigh, grinning gently. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I rose an eyebrow when she mentioned the girl. "Well, that is exactly what you should NEVER do. Using magic against people is taking away their free will. And it WILL turn you evil. The only magic you should ever use against someone else should only be used if you have to defend yourself."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and nodded,"You sound like my mother,"I said, standing up and looking out my window,"I didn't know... I was young..."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I crossed one leg over the other. "You still are." I answered. "Not age wise of course, you are older than me after all." I said, letting out a chuckle, then I got serious again. "But you are young at the knowledge of this, so that is why I am here."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I slid my hands into the front pocket of my hooded sweater and glanced at her,"Alright,"I said with a nod, my eyes traveling down her legs, though covered my jeans, still very nice. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and said,"Okay. Time to learn history..." I took a deep breath. "I am a direct female desendant of the Lange clan, one of the most powerful witch families. We fought in wars against all species. Many dangers come with being a witch."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"So, how many clans are there?"I asked, looking down at her as I walked closer. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Many. most are not as important. Most of the clans serve my family." I changed the subject. "For hundreds of years we have tried to make people understand that not all witches are bad people. But the humans won't listen. Because they have only known evil witches. They pierced their hearts. So to humans, there are no good witches."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Am I a bad witch?"I asked into the silence, looking up at her, curious. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

what eye color do u have?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

Whats Ewww to You?

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos