Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up and cupped her face in my hand, as I gazed into her bright green eyes. "No. But if you continue what you are doing you will be."

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at her for a moment and nodded,"Okay,"I said quietly.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes in what seemed like forever and then I finally let her face go. "It's really late, I must take my leave." I grabbed my cloak and put it on, pulling my hood onto my head. "I'll be back tomorrow night. Blessed be" Then I walked outside and disappeared into the shadows.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I dropped onto my bed and sighed, my stomach had butterflies, I could still see those eyes staring at me... I couldn't wait for the next lesson...

I stared in the mirror and smiled gently. My hair was curled in giant #### and I was satisfied with my black jumpsuit. I sat at my desk, awaiting my tutor...

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I got dressed in a black and red blouse with a cute black skirt that goes just above my knees with knee highs and 2 inch black high heels. This time I drove to Mika's house. When I got there I rang the doorbell and waited, smiling as snow flakes stuck to my hair.

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mom was gone to work and I jogged downstairs. My jumpsuit was basically a long-sleeve one pieces with shorts instead of full legs. I wore black ankle socks and slid infront of the door, opening it slowly. I gasped gently at the sight of Artemis... So stunning,"Hey..."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked her over once and smiled gently. "Hello.. You look nice today." I complimented her. Her hair looks so good curled..

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, you look mighty fine yourself,"I said with a grin, stepping aside and letting her in. 

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and stepped inside, rubbing my arms to give myself heat. I turned around and handed her a few books. "You should really read some of these. It tells more about history. History that you will need to know. Some of them are written by my grandfather."

I'll help you (Private)

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's cool... I was reading some of my Mom's books last night... And, it said that in the past your family used to use other witches and warlocks as servants... Some to cook, some to clean... Most to pleasure..."I said the last part as I locked eyes with her. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

The new kid.

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box

The Box

latest videos