Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie looked dubious at first and then sighed. "Of coarse I do. " He said sighing and then pulled him along. "Common then lets go get something." He said smiling. Violet laughed "Well aren't you lucky you have me." She said going round the shop picking up some dresses and passing them to Paige to try on and see what one looks best. "Go try them on." She said smiling.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker grinned and led him towards a suit shop, nudging him gently,"So, you really like her, eh?"

Paige looked at the dresses, doubtful about a few, but went to the dressing room with them all regardless. She changed into the first one and stepped out slowly, glancing at Violet,"I don't know..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well. I certainly know im not just going to sleep with her and get rid of her. She makes me feel different to the other girls. But good different. You know." Jamie explained looking round the shop. Violet was looking through the dresses for one of her own before looking over to Paige. She quirked her lips to the side and shook her head.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wow, I don't think I have ever heard you say something like that,"Parker said with a nod of approval, patting his buddy on the back,"See anything you like?"

Paige smiled and laughed softly before going back in. She tried on a few more, without any luck. She stepped out for the fifth time in a dress that wasn't all that bad... It was a floor length, strapless red gown with embelished white swirls thinning from top to bottom. She glanced at Violet,"What do you think?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie pulled out a simple black tux looking it over. "I like this one. What do you think? " He asked biting his lip. Violet was holding up a dress to herself pondering. She looked to Paige and gasped "Oh Paige." She said with a smile. "Dont you look beautiful." She said in awe.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's nice... What about that with a silver dress shirt? I saw a few in the front of the shop,"Parker said with a grin, remembering what Violet had said. Grey, black, and some red. 

Paige blushed, smiling softly,"Really? Do you think so?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie raised an eyebrow. "Urm okay, if you think that would work." He said sighing . He went and picked one up he went and tried them on. He looked in the mirror he looked better than he thought he would. He came out to Parker. "I need a tie. " He mumbled. Violet laughed "Of coarse you do. You should definitely get that one." She exclaimed picking up the one she was looking at. "Im getting this one." She pointed out.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can do that,"Parker said with a smirk, walking over to the wall of ties. He looked over the various ones and grabbed a plan red, and then a red and black striped one. He walked over,"What's your pick?"

Paige grinned,"It's a grogeous color, it really highlights your eyes,"she said before going back into the dressing room and changing into her winter clothes. She stepped out slowly and nodded,"I'm really glad we're friends..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie grabbed the plain red one quickly putting it on. "I think. You might have taste Parker ." He said laughing. Violet smiled, "Awe Paige that's so so sweet. I'm glad we're friends to. " She said smiling going over to the cashier to pay for the dress playing with the chiffon fabric with her fingers before paying.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ha, right... You definetly look sharp,"Parker said with a nod, patting his buddy on the back. He glanced at his watch,"Last bus picks up in twenty minutes, better hurry and check out."

Paige smiled and paid for her dress as well. The cashier put it in a black dress bag, then a white plastic bag to carry. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

Me ish New :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos