Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet raised an eyebrow at Paige following her eyeline looking out the corner of her eye at Parker. "Oh god but I think he's going with Bethany. Not that it matters I doubt he'd say yes anyway. Who have you asked Parker.? " She asked shrugging at Paige. Jamie glanced at them both then back to Paige raising an eyebrow .

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige simply grinned at Jamie and shook her head, her hand resting on his knee. 

Parker glanced at her and shrugged,"I don't know... I mean, there are a lot of cuties out there, but, you never know, right?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie grabbed Paiges hand as the bus holted outside their school. "Lets get in. Its cold. " He said as they got of the bus running with Paige. Violet got of watching Jamie and Paige run together. "Their so cute." She said smiling.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker laughed gently and shrugged,"Yeah, who woulda guessed that it be a game of Double Dare to get them together, though... So... About the dance... Want to go with me?"

Paige giggled as they got to the door and laughed,"Do you want to stay out here to smoke?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know right." Violet said laughing. Her laughter came to a quick holt and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Jeeze Parker. That was unexpected." She said moving her hand. "But urm. Sure." She said with a smile playing with her gloves. "The fact you know me so well already is both scary and brilliant. You can go in if you like. " Jamie said moving her hair to kiss her forehead.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know you were a smoker before I met you, silly. It's just courtesy,"Paige said with a grin, shrugging softly,"Plus, I was hoping I could bum some of it from you."

Parker shrugged,"You don't have to... I just... You know.. But.. Yeah. You don't have to..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamies eyes widened in a mix of being impressed and shocked. "Paige you really dont want to start smoking. Its a bad habit most people ridicule me for." He warned as he lit a cigarette. Violet smiled "No Parker, I want to. Aww Parker you just saved me from being the sad girl going alone. That's so sweet. You didn't even have to. Thanks Parker." She said hugging him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker chuckled and hugged her gently around the waist,"Yeah, yeah, yeah,"he said with a chuckle. He smiled and sighed,"What color is your dress?"

Paige grinned at him and plucked the cigarette from his lips, gently taking it between her own, inhaling gently. She shrugged, blowing out the smoke,"I only smoke once in  awhile, don't worry, here."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its black with a blue trim. You dont have to worry about matching though Parker." Violet said laughing walking towards the school kicking the snow with her shoes. Jamie chuckled "thanks." He said taking it back. "I think Parker asked Violet to the dance." He said seeing them in the distance smirking.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker smirked and nodded slowly,"Alright, then I won't worry about it,"he said, nudging her playfully. He nodded to Jamie and Paige, opening the door for Violet. 

"Good for him..."She said, watching them walk inside,"Seems like she said yes, they both looked kind of goofy,"she added with a giggle. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos