Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe if there was any reason for me to be here, at all, I would show up,"Paige said, shaking her head softly. She sighed,"Teachers are old and do nothing but nag, and I have yet to make any friends beside you..."

Parker smirked and shook his head,"C'mon, you know you've got all three of us... Kind of. I don't know if Jamie likes you to much..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"You don't need anyone else. " Violet said to Paige smirking. "Besides ,Jamie doesn't like anybody to much." Violet said rolling her eyes.  Taking out her timetable and groaning at the sight of P.E. If they make me do it outside. I'll cry. She thought. Then yelping as Jamie punched her in the arm.

"Hey. I went out with you didn't I." Jamie reminded her rolling his eyes smirking as she cringed. "Even it was a dare you said yes!" He added.
"Double dare! Our relationship lasted no longer than an hour." Violet reminded.
Jamie ignored that part and laughed "Violets right. Who needs other people when you got us?" He asked slinging his arm around Paige's neck.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dare?"Paige asked, furrowing her eyebrows together. She'd been hearing a lot about dares around the campus... She sighed, stopping mid-step,"Someone better explaing this whole dare game to me."

Parker couldn't help but grin deviously. He glanced at Violet, and then at Jamie,"Someone want to tell her about Double Dare Dorm?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet rolled her eyes "Oh no. I'll leave the explaining to you guys. I have P.E to go to." She said smirking and running off towards the changing rooms. Not letting them stop her "Have fun." She called.

"I suppose I will. Right then Paigey. There is this abandoned dorm on the boys corridor. Dorm 18B to be precise. This dorm is known as. Double Dare Dorm. Once you enter Double Dare Dorm. You can not love without completing at least one dare. The dares are extreme. No backing out. Either. Its why they are double dares. Everyone says the dares will stay between the people in that room. But eventually the whole school finds out. Somehow. Rumors are. Even the teachers go there for a cheeky dare. If you catch my drift." Jamie explained with a smirk and a wink to finish.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I want to go,"Paige said almost instantly, looking between the two boys. Each seemed to exchange glances of doubt and she shook her head,"Come on!"

"I don't know... Jamie, what do you think? Think she could handle it?" Parker asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think she could. But it will be fun to watch. But after lessons yeah. They keep that dorm on lockdown of a day. Plus. I have Chemistry. The new student teacher. Is. H-O-T!" Jamie explained smirking in a sleezy way.

Violet got changed for P.E she really hoped she had P.E inside she had only the cumpulsory kit. None of the extra's for outdoor P.E. She was happy to hear they would be playing football inside and made her way to the gym.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige rolled her eyes,"You are so shallow,"she scoffed, shaking her head,"I'll meet you guys at the dorm after lights out,"she said before leaving for class.#

Parker glanced at Jamie,"So, what're we going to make her do?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like you didn't already know!" Jamie yelled after her chuckling. He then shrugged and walked with Parker. "I'm not sure yet. We'll figure something out. Maybe Violet can think of something."

Violet started doing some stretches and practised her footwork. Whilst waiting for the teacher looking down at her extremely clean shoes. Each looking simetrical. She pulled her hair back into a neat pony and smoothed out her shirt.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The day was slow, and boring as usual. Paige was eager for trouble, and as elevan o'clock hit, she smiled... Lights out. She slid out of bed, adjusting her pajama shorts as she headed towards the boys dorms. 

Parker looked from Jamie to Violet,"The dare needs to be ready before she gets here... It has to be good, too. People have been lame latey."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet shrugged "Get her to be nice . Thats a challenge." She said smirking grimacing at the mess of the dorm.

"As hard as that would be for Paige. No.  Mr Lincoln is on night duty tonight. I say she puts on quite the show for him." Jamie said smirking.

"Why do I have a feeling its going to be as ######### as your smirk." Violet said rolling her eyes.

"Well we all know its nearing christmas. Maybe Paige's present to Mr Lincoln could be a seductive dance to "Santa Baby." He would have a fit." Jamie said shrugging.

"You just want to see Paige dance . " Violet teased.

"Any better ideas then?" Jamie asked outright.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

latest videos