Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet pulled her shoulders up and grinned back grabbing a banana and an orange. She looked round and grabbed a travel mug of tea. "The kitchen staff should really do better with cleaning." She said looking round grimacing. It wasn't up to the standards of her OCD.

"Well I think we start early set up the bonfire incase we need it. Then we get ready for the dance. But when it comes to sneaking in we need to find someone who will do as we say. Who is well known by the teachers. They can be our distraction." Jamie said. "Urgh. I really havent thought this through." He said sighing.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think they really care, we're all misfits. I hear them muttering about how we should be in an institute all the time,"Paige said, rolling her eyes with a laugh as she grabbed a water bottle, sighing gently. 

Parker thought for a moment and shook his head,"I can't think of someone we haven't pranked or burned in one way or anything to do anything for us, especially anyone that is here for break..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am feeling the sudden urge to clean. " Violet said as she looked round grimacing. "Quick lets go back to the dorm." Violet csaid with a small laugh pulling Paige back towards their dorm with her.

Jamie laughed "Oh Parker. We don't need someone who is already willing to do us a favor. We just find someone stupid enough or cowardly enough. And make them do us a favor." He said shaking his head.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige laughed gently, following her friend back to their room. She opened the door and dropped onto her bed with a chuckle,"Are you excited for the dance?"

Parker got an evile grin across his face, chuckling,"That's right... But who is here that we could do that to?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smushapotomus" wrote:

Paige laughed gently, following her friend back to their room. She opened the door and dropped onto her bed with a chuckle,"Are you excited for the dance?"

Parker got an evile grin across his face, chuckling,"That's right... But who is here that we could do that to?"

(Still want to continue this one, darling?)

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled sitting onto her bed sipping on her drink just looking at Paige with a smirk before nodding. "Of coarse I am kind of. We'll have fun I hope." She said .

Jamie thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. There is always that kid , Ben but I think his parents have collected them for christmas. Dude why is this so hard." He said sighing.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You contradict yourself way too much,"Paige said with a soft laugh, shaking her head. She began to shrug off her clothes and pulled her dress from the closet,"Help me get this on?"

"What if we skip the dance and just do our own thing? Get some drinks, sme lights, have the bonfire lit, we'll back a party of it,"Parker said with a smile. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry" Violet said with a chuckle standing up. "Yeah sure." She said smiling looking at the dress and smiling "Its so pretty." She said a little tranced.

"Lets just do that then. I know where not aloud of campus. But since when have we stuck to the rules?" Jamie said ;laughing.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

"It's all thanks you, you picked it out,"Paige said with a soft smile as she adjusted the long red dress. She nodded gently and chuckled,"Shall we put you in yours?"

Parker laughed gently and shook his head,"Exactly!"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet stepped back and looked at her smiling "I don't want to . What if we don't get to wear it. I'm not falling in love with something that I'll never wear." She said laughing at her weird mind.

Jamie laughed "Shall we tell the girls or shall we leave it as a surprise?" He asked standing up going to the mirror checking his hair.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

the name's bunny

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Staring Out

latest videos